shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY!....Steven Kirsch Halo

fosure

Rough_Rock
Finally after over a year of searching on this forum and saving my $$ the time has come! Steven sent me the email this afternoon of the finished product. Hope to have it ASAP. Please give me your feedback good or bad. Here is the story...I think mid march of 2011 I purchased a little over a 1 ct cushion, specifically an Old Mine Cut diamond from good old gold. Then the search for the perfect setting started. I went from a simple solitaire setting to Halo then to this BLINGY Halo that I should have soon! I think it was well worth my patience and thanks to Steven for working his magic. Hope to hear from you all.

....now to plan to the proposal!

ringone.jpg

ringtwo.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!! Definitely well worth the wait I'm sure!

fosure

Rough_Rock
Thanks... I am so pumped up its unreal! and I am not even wearing the dang thing. :)

I can not wait for her reaction, this is above and beyond anything she will have imagined or I even had.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it is really beautiful!!! :love: So sweet that you saved until you could give her the perfect ring! Now hurry up and propose and come back with more pictures! (Make that thread in the Show Me the Bling Forum once you also have hand pics.)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow what a stunning ring, congrats :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! The diamonds on the top of the - underbar? - are a really nice touch :appl:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1327112706|3107938 said:
Very nice! The diamonds on the top of the - underbar? - are a really nice touch :appl:
That's exactly what I was going to say. SO amazing! I love that a band could sit flush also.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks stunning :love: You must be in the clouds!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow- you did really well :)

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I think it's beautiful! :love: :love:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous, you did amazing!

lucyloo

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS :appl: :appl: , I love it

fosure

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the great comments...

Yeah I wanted to make sure that a band could sit flush. What are all your thoughts on a wedding band, diamond band or a plain band? I am torn between the two. More bling I am sure she would like but a contrast would be neat too. Who knows but I have time for that.

Keep the comments good or bad coming... much appreciated.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
It really is a work of art!!! Please post handshots when you can :)

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
fosure|1327125396|3108067 said:
Thanks for the great comments...

Yeah I wanted to make sure that a band could sit flush. What are all your thoughts on a wedding band, diamond band or a plain band? I am torn between the two. More bling I am sure she would like but a contrast would be neat too. Who knows but I have time for that.

Keep the comments good or bad coming... much appreciated.

I think a 1.5-2mm plain wg band on either side would be gorgeous! :love: It would really make the pave pop! You did a fantastic job, the ring is TDF!! What a lucky girl!

fosure

Rough_Rock
Yeah I was thinking the same thing about going with a plain band, to make the engagement ring pop. Let's hear some more comments! :)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!

Sparkly_Girl

Rough_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!!! Make sure to post more pictures (handshots!) after you pop the question!

Cheers -Bridget

fosure

Rough_Rock
...another photo

I should be getting it this Friday. Only thing is the proposal and I have no idea what to do. I want to keep it simple yet memorable. I know the special places or something of the sort but we don't have any real "special" place, not sure if that is weird or not. :) Either way I want it to be a complete surprise, not something that she might know something is weird. I wan't it to be intimate. Any ideas please shoot them my way. I don't want to do a dinner thing or public thing really. But when I think my mind draws a complete blank. This makes picking the ring a piece of cake! ....PLEASE HELP!!

Brandon

ringside.jpg

LLCALI

Rough_Rock
That ring is stunning - nice work! It was very thoughtful of you to do your research, and she will absolutely love it. I am looking for someone to create a custom halo for my reset, and Steven is definitely on the list!

As for the proposal, do you live near a beach, park or other outdoor area where you could go on a nice walk or hike? I always love the idea of a proposal out in nature! If you go somewhere more secluded, you guys can really embrace the joy of the moment in private while surrounded by beauty!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your patience payed off...the ring is lovely! I like the nature/natural proposal too. Is there anything you guys do on the
weekend for fun?

redrocket

Rough_Rock
Question, does Steven Kirsch have a website? How does someone go about contacting him to make a custom setting?

redrocket

Rough_Rock
Found it! Are his prices reasonable?

fosure

Rough_Rock
From the sounds of it and the talk on this forum his prices are reasonable in terms of custom work. I did not shop around and was set on Steven making the ring, hope that helps. The ring should be here Friday...2 MORE DAYS!! I am pretty sure I have the proposal set up too. Everything seems to being going pretty smooth so far, only hiccup is anything but a "yes" coming from her mouth when I ask. HAHAHA :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think you have a thing to worry about!!! She is going to be amazed when she sees that ring!!! :love:

(I vote for a matching diamond band :)) )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results