shape
carat
color
clarity

What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today?

sweetloveheart

Rough_Rock
I thought it would be fun to see what jewelry we wear each day. I'm interested to see if we mostly stick to the same things, or do we mix it up. I take it by spells. Some weeks, I wear something different almost every day, and some weeks I wear the same thing day after day.....boring and lazy!

Today, I'm wearing jeans, a blue and white French sailor t-shirt with VCA turquoise 20 motif vintage, turquoise Ippolita hoop earrings, tgm Cape Cod Hermes watch, and ER w/eternity band.

How about you?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
my grandmothers platinum and 'diamond chip' wedding band (1mm at the MOST.. but it's almost 80 years old, so, not bad!); my YG WB; original .33 ct marquis diamone ering in YG. RHR is new morganite pear in RG halo'd setting from eBay. Tiffany heart filagree necklace from last years Bday (thank you, DH!) and my .83 ctw BGD solitaire studs.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today just ER, WB and BGD bezel studs, nice and simple!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ering, my wedding ring, j hoop diamond earrings and my heart diamond RHR.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My wedding set and diamond studs.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Diamond hoops, diamond pendant. I admit, although I love my rings, I don't like the feel of wearing ANY ring.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
5 stone diamond band with Tiffany 2mm band, Ebel watch, Roberto Coin woven wg hoops. I usually wear a diamond cross but it didn't work well with my turtleneck today.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
today (which turned out to be a pretty typical jewelry day): e-ring, wedding ring, one other diamond stacker on that finger, chunky ss/agate ring on the right hand pointer finger, and diamond studs.

MqLove

Rough_Rock
Today is very atypical - I'm only wearing my watch! My e-ring is at the jewellers, and I took my earrings out for sport last night and forgot to put them back in!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been out and about a bit today, so I have on my 3 stone e-ring with a 2mm plain band either side, my eternity RHR and my martini diamond studs. On a work day the only jewellery I can wear is earrings, and that's it! :errrr:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am getting ready to start work (I work from home) and I am just wearing my e-ring and 2mm plain gold band...I normally only wear my band but I want to wear my e-ring once in awhile so I decided to wear it...this is a typical work day for me...

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
My wedding set, my 8-prong BGD diamond studs, and a garnet and diamond ring on my right hand. I also have some tiny silver ball earrings in my 2nd and 3rd earring holes.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
I have been out to dinner tonight, so I have on my Tiffany pearl studs (Christmas pressie), my er, wedding band, 7 stone ring, my watch and a gold bangle :wavey:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Home with the baby, who's suffering through his first cold, so it's my stand-bys: graduated star studs in the two smaller holes in my ears, IDJ 1.43 tcw studs in the primary piercing, my 2.5 transitional anniversary ring, and my 1.3 bezel pear pendant.

That sounds like more than I thought it would. I also wear my tiara in the bath. :saint:

Funny thing is, kid's already a PS'r because he is absolutely mesmerized by the diamonds ....

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm wearing:

Akoya pearl stud earrings, 7mm
diamond stud in my one extra ear hole piercing

a 2.05 carat round Tanzanite pendant with a .40 ctw diamond surround in WG

5 stone wedding band on my left and my great-grandmother's Edwardian ring on my right, both rings in platinum.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
5.444ctw 3-stone ring
cluster earrings
Nautilus Patek Philippe watch
8.09ctw bracelet

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
2 ct ering with LM string band and IDJ stacking band on left hand
Omega watch
8-prong OEC studs
1.3tcw AVR 5-stone ring on right hand

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Circe|1326206930|3099299 said:
I also wear my tiara in the bath. :saint:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wear mine for trash day and I like to wear my Liz Taylor pear necklace for picking up the dog p**p in the back yard!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
MrsM|1326211709|3099380 said:
2 ct ering with LM string band and IDJ stacking band on left hand
Omega watch
8-prong OEC studs
1.3tcw AVR 5-stone ring on right hand

pretty soon you will be sporting "the burk" :bigsmile: can't wait to see what you do!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ering, anniversary band, diamond dangle earrings, Montana sapphire RHR, diamond solitaire pendant and diamond tennis bracelet.

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
Normal day...

2ct halo'd RHR
5ish cttw tennis bracelet
3.2ish studs

... I am perusing another RHR and talking ering with the SO. My current stash has me a bit self-conscious though. oh well.

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sporting the whole rose gold ensemble! Bezeled 2ct tw studs, BGD 5 stone trellis ring , .52 BGD barbara pendant , BGD dBty bracelet. And my new rose gold 2mm band is stacked with the 5 stone. Then the RHR is my wg sapphire diamond band and my middle finger has my ever present Mickey Mouse ring reset with a pretty raspberry garnet! My diamond wg/ yg tennis bracelet right wrist.
Oh and my new very fun sparkly rose gold chocolate Fossil watch from Christmas!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Today I am wearing my wedding set (e-ring, plain band, spacer and eternity band), sapphire RHR, .33 diamond studs and silver Tiffany pendant on a white gold chain.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Just my eternity band...it's a low bling day :nono:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Circe|1326206930|3099299 said:
Home with the baby, who's suffering through his first cold, so it's my stand-bys: graduated star studs in the two smaller holes in my ears, IDJ 1.43 tcw studs in the primary piercing, my 2.5 transitional anniversary ring, and my 1.3 bezel pear pendant.

That sounds like more than I thought it would. I also wear my tiara in the bath. :saint:

Funny thing is, kid's already a PS'r because he is absolutely mesmerized by the diamonds ....

My darling Circe, I thought you would never take off your original e-ring :tongue:

(I mean, I thought you were planning to wear it as well as your upgrade, but it sounds like maybe you are wearing the honkin rock solo?)

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My grandmother gifted me a, what she calls, "pure gold" bracelet last week. I've been wearing that, without taking it off. (Does anyone know how 'pure' gold jewelry goes? This is referring to non-US made stuff, I know I only see 18kt stuff around here, but in China/India, they :love: :love: that YELLOW YELLOW stuff.. I'm curious if it's 22kt or 24kt..), plus my plain shanked, haloed pear :). I'm back from winter break, in school now, so I don't like to wear much there, especially considering I have to walk a good 20 minutes to the parking lot from class, at 8pm!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, and I am wearing what I wear basically every day in my high flying life changing poopy diapers: MY 2.40cttw platinum half eternity paired with my soft knife edge plain band, and plain gold hoops :sun:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Engagement ring, white gold spacer, wedding band, diamond BGD small huggies :)

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
On M-W-F-Sun, I wear my e-ring and wedding band, diamond stud earrings, and a bezel-set diamond pendant.

On T-Th-Sat, I wear my five-stone (sometimes with my wedding band), same diamond stud earrings, and the same bezel-set diamond pendant.

Okay, I'm not really quite THAT rigid! But ... it's close. :D So I think I really do NEED some diamond huggies and a diamond wedding band, to keep me from being in such a rut. :naughty:

daily 1.jpg

Daily 2.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Blueiris!!! love your 5 stone - can you share the details on that pretty little piece of bling???

Not rigid... hahaha!! :lol: :lol: That's funny :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results