shape
carat
color
clarity

My first Lan.bo4 project is done!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
About a month ago I bought a spinel on DB from another PS-er, Colorluvr. The stone was so well priced, I couldn't pass it up but really didn't know what to expect for the price. The stone is just over 3 cts and measures 9.8 by 7.7. It was suprisingly pretty, sparkly and well-cut. She described the color as quicksilver and it's a really nice silvery lilac color, pastel yet not really gray. So I figured I should have it set. I found a setting on ebay from Lan.bo4 (thanks to all the recommendations on this forum!) which was my first Ebay setting purchase. I was again pleasantly surprised. It's certainly not engagement ring quality but it's really decent, the diamonds look clean and do shimmer a bit and it was a perfect fit for the stone. I just picked it up from my jeweler and I'm really pleased with how it turned out! It's also my first halo setting (they've really grown on me lately) and I think it looks great in it. So here are some pictures to share. It's size 6.5 for my right hand, on my left, which is size 5.75-6.

029.JPG

032.JPG

050 (2).JPG

052.JPG

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just one more! It's a gorgeous, sunny 60-degree day here in New York today, perfect for taking outdoor pictures!

055.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
It looks great!! Colorluvr has great stones, and I think you chose a mount that showcases it beautifully. Congratulations!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That stone and setting look wonderful together! I'm glad you had a good experience with both - congratulations - lovely ring!!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! The setting shows it beautifully. And hang onto that weather!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice, and very sparkly!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results