color
clarity

Fast, Friendly and Fantastic: My Steven Kirsch Wedding Band

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Fast, Friendly and Fantastic: My Steven Kirsch Wedding B

frankiextah|1298615951|2859081 said:
um, just so everyone knows ... he told me he reads PS :lol:

Well then he will figure out that we think he's quite a hottie! He's from the Ukraine it seems. I have a weakness for foreign men! :love:

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock

CharmyPoo your entire collection is exquisite! Your taste is impeccable.

Now Steven, good gracious, I can't believe that's what he looks like! Wow! :) What a cutey pie!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

I thought I commented on this thread :confused:

anyway, I'm soooo happy you found someone to make a band exactly like you wanted. It appears Steven is going to be an overnight sensation! The pictures with all 4 of your rings are amazing!! It could be an ad in a bridal magazine!! each and every one of them is stunning!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gorgeous rings!!! :love: :love:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

rubyprincess - I think we scared him and he replaced his facebook picture :razz: but we can still see it.

mrssalvo - I can't wait to see more pieces from him especially fully completed fancy rings or earrings. I usually like to see lots of proven examples before I commit but felt comfortable with starting with a band.

Skippy123 - Thank you so much.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock

Gorgeous new wedding band. I gotta say, that is the best curved wedding band I have seen. Most of the time they look pretty awful when going solo, but yours is absolutely stunning on its own. Looks perfect with the e-ring as well. Love the v shape. Really makes the set.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

Oh WOW. It's absolutely GORGEOUS!!! What a fantastic solution.

A second one would totally rock, but it looks fab on it's own too!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock

Oh, I like! :love: :love: :love:

I definitely agree with getting another made. That would look so good with the set, plus open up so many possible combinations to wear with the other bands.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

CharmyPoo|1298527381|2858333 said:
natascha|1298526841|2858328 said:
Wow! Normally I don't like bands that are made to fit flush fit and are not strait, but yours is amazing! It actually adds to your engagement ring instead of detracting. Was the v shape your idea or Stevens?Oh and next time you take pics could you a strait on hand pic? Love it.

Thank you Natascha. My only regret is not making another matching band so I can have one going on top of the e-ring too. I think we both just envisioned this design and didn't really discuss it. It's sort of like magic. I didn't want a rounded band because I find that they look funny when worn without an engagement ring.

I did take straight on photos but they were all really fuzzy :((

I am so loving the pointed tip detail rather than a gradually rounded detail!!! It looks slightly vintage and so purposeful as a design element, rather than a necessity of the e-ring style. So perfect!

And it needs a mate. Maybe for an anniversary?

It looks delish with the straight band too!

dani13

Ideal_Rock

Oh Charmy, your rings are stunning!!! You have awesome taste, girlie!!! LOVE IT ALL!!! :love: :love:

cameeelia

Rough_Rock

Your set is so beautiful!! If you don't mind me asking, what range was the wedding band by Steven Kirsch and your engagement ring from Leon in? I'm looking into a similar split shank setting but not sure who to go with and what costs.

SB621

Ideal_Rock

ok seriously i'm not sure what I am more jealous of- your new wedding band which is STUNNING or your finger size!!!! Oh my goodness....only in my dreams!

Congrats Charmy!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, fantastic CP! I just love seeing examples of SK's work.

ideal5555

Rough_Rock

tdf!!! :appl:
:love:

cameeelia

Rough_Rock

Not sure if this will get seen since this is a somewhat old post, but I have been looking for a ring just like this! It is so beautiful. If you do not mind me asking, what was the price range for this band? I have sent Steven a email but it takes a while to hear back. Congrats on such a great piece, it looks beautiful on you!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock

Beautiful! I love how perfectly it fits.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

kathleenparrish|1325472459|3093221 said:
Not sure if this will get seen since this is a somewhat old post, but I have been looking for a ring just like this! It is so beautiful. If you do not mind me asking, what was the price range for this band? I have sent Steven a email but it takes a while to hear back. Congrats on such a great piece, it looks beautiful on you!!

Thanks so much! The band should be in the range of around $1500 but could be higher given the increases in prices and your ring size. My fingers are under 3 - so less metal and diamonds required.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Tacori E-ring|1325476249|3093254 said:
Beautiful! I love how perfectly it fits.

Thanks! I do love it too ... I am thinking I need to get it a twin soon .. but I would have to send back the ring to make an exact replica and I have been lazy :razz:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OT - Charmy, how is your DH liking his flexible ring? And how is it holding up - does he wear it daily?

I'd like to get DH something similar - his knuckles are probably a full size/1.5 bigger than his actual finger, but he is concerned that it won't be sturdy enough for regular wear (he spends some time in a lab so "regular wear" = "a bit of a beating")

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock

Holy cow charmy! I hadn't put two and two together and realized you have TWO magnificent engagement rings and TWO perfect wedding bands! Very nice! Very jealous.

CharmyPoo|1298607384|2858986 said:
There were a few requests for more stacking pictures and hand pictures. I don't have any more hand pics but I did take these stacking photos yesterday to compare the pave work.

E-Ring and Two Bands
CharmyPoo%20-%204Rings2.jpg
CharmyPoo%20-%204Rings1.jpg

All Four Rings
CharmyPoo%20-%204Rings5.jpg
CharmyPoo%20-%204Rings4.jpg
CharmyPoo%20-%204Rings3.jpg
CharmyPoo%20-%204Rings6.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Yssie|1325713887|3095166 said:
OT - Charmy, how is your DH liking his flexible ring? And how is it holding up - does he wear it daily?

I'd like to get DH something similar - his knuckles are probably a full size/1.5 bigger than his actual finger, but he is concerned that it won't be sturdy enough for regular wear (he spends some time in a lab so "regular wear" = "a bit of a beating")

He adores his ring and wouldn't have it any other way. He wears it daily and never takes it off. It is extremely comfortable. Most vendors would not take on the project but Leon was very comfortable. He used to make a similiar design for Cartier.

I have a travel version made out of silver for him. I did it first as a test ring. He wore it all week in costa rica including zip lining and other rough activity. No issues.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

CharmyPoo|1325739295|3095496 said:

He adores his ring and wouldn't have it any other way. He wears it daily and never takes it off. It is extremely comfortable. Most vendors would not take on the project but Leon was very comfortable. He used to make a similiar design for Cartier.

I have a travel version made out of silver for him. I did it first as a test ring. He wore it all week in costa rica including zip lining and other rough activity. No issues.

That's good to read - and making a test version from silver is a very good idea, can you share where you got it/who made it?

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Scintillating|1325733486|3095436 said:
Holy cow charmy! I hadn't put two and two together and realized you have TWO magnificent engagement rings and TWO perfect wedding bands! Very nice! Very jealous.

I know .. I am awful. The only rings I wear are the Leon split shank and Steven Krish wedding band. The Maytal ring has only been worn 2 or 3 times and the Leon wedding band has never been worn. I keep thinking about selling them but I can't bring myself to do it. I listed it but kept saying no when people wanted to buy it. I am better off keeping the Maytal diamond as I won't be able to replace it (too hard to find) and I figured every girl needs a plain eternity band (with my small fingers .. they have to be custom made anyways).

Do I dare? Sure .. showing off my newest acquisition which is an OEC. Love it and hoping to set it soon but can't decide how - debating between a tapered french cut or the Tiffany Lotus statement ring.

Triplets4.jpg

Triplets1.jpg

OEC_0.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Yssie|1325739597|3095498 said:
CharmyPoo|1325739295|3095496 said:

That's good to read - and making a test version from silver is a very good idea, can you share where you got it/who made it?

I wish I could but I can't remember. It was a eBay seller I found in UK but I did this years ago and can't find it anymore. It isn't an exact copy but it is a flexible watch band like ring. I got it to confirm that hubby really liked it as the Leon ring wasn't cheap (especially for a guy band).

cameeelia

Rough_Rock

So gorgeous!! I contacted Steven and he said for a 3/4 length it'd be 1,500 an 1,700 for a full. I think I'm going to go with a little more than 3/4. This will be my engagement ring, and when we have more money someday I'll be getting stone. How do you think the band would look with a single shank ring? I'm thinking if I have the donut there it'd look nice. Not sure, would love to hear your thoughts!
Also, does it get uncomfortable wearing the diamonds between your fingers?

cameeelia

Rough_Rock

I've never seen a split shank without pave, but that's my other choice. Though it looks AMAZING, I don't wear too much jewelry so I think it may be too much.. Kinda tempting though :p

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks anyway Charmy - I'm sure I can find something somewhere, and having DH test the theory before having one made is a very good plan. He is vehemently opposed to a hinged shank or sizing beads/horseshoe, but maybe this will do the trick.

Okay, back on topic - goodness, your new OEC is STUNNING!!! Do you plan to wear it as a RHR or alternate Ering - or something else?
:love: :love: :love:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Yssie|1325781030|3095717 said:
Thanks anyway Charmy - I'm sure I can find something somewhere, and having DH test the theory before having one made is a very good plan. He is vehemently opposed to a hinged shank or sizing beads/horseshoe, but maybe this will do the trick.

Okay, back on topic - goodness, your new OEC is STUNNING!!! Do you plan to wear it as a RHR or alternate Ering - or something else?

I still can't find the seller but I found this stainless steel version.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-Steel-Watch-band-Ring-Design-Sz-9-to12-/110621094727?pt=Metal_Fashion_Rings&var=&hash=item5f76cf9c16

The OEC will be another ring probably RHR but I might wear it on my finger. No idea yet.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

CharmyPoo|1325870915|3096555 said:
Yssie|1325781030|3095717 said:

I still can't find the seller but I found this stainless steel version.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-Steel-Watch-band-Ring-Design-Sz-9-to12-/110621094727?pt=Metal_Fashion_Rings&var=&hash=item5f76cf9c16

The OEC will be another ring probably RHR but I might wear it on my finger. No idea yet.

Oh - wonderful, thank you Charmy! I'll buy one of those tonight, hopefully it comes in quickly and he finds it comfortable!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my! What a beautiful collection of pave rings you have there!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results