shape
carat
color
clarity

Red sky at night, sailor's delight......

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow :love: I freaking love that color of red :love: that is so beautiful!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Spectacular!!!

shortee78

Shiny_Rock
*jaw drops*

That is crazy gorgeoussssss!

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Hello SAILOR! :naughty:

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Long time no see Al! Beautiful! Glad to see you and Ms. Mara are still gem crazy! Gorgeous find.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow- the red of the stone and that setting arte just amazing!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just gorgeous! And with your other bands its to die for!!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a deep, beautiful red colour! I'm glad you can share again :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Alj--is this a stock mount or custom? I am looking for possibilities other than custom for stones that require setting...thanks

cheers--Sharon

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a gorgeous setting and a stunning stone. My goodness,but it is just beautiful, a jaw dropper. I am usually not a fan of colored stones all that much. I have a bunch I just don't ever wear them. But that ring, oh yes, I wouldn't let that baby off my finger. Everything
about it is wonderful!

I love the stacking bands that match it too. Love love love.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again to so many of you for such nice comments. I really do enjoy this piece, and like many of you, years ago I couldn't imagine being so into colored stones, but they really have grown on me.

LC, it's funny that you say that because in some lighting (diffused), it doesn't have much pizzazz but in direct light, it comes totally alive.

Like so many of you, the thing I really adore about this stone is how blood red it really is. Most of my stones are pinks or greens, so I enjoy this one particularly because of the rich red color.

Scint and Addy, it is truly nice to be able to share again too. Feels a bit like coming back to one's hometown. :)

Canuk, the only custom piece I own is my engagement ring, but so far, all my colored stone settings are stock. I'm not conceptually opposed to custom; it's more that I haven't needed it because I'm close enough to get to NYC where there's just SO dang much variety to be had. I haven't HAD to go custom yet.

Though I will say, after having put together more than a dozen colored stone pieces now, I'm less likely than ever to choose custom. SO many times, I've rested a stone of mine into a setting I had in mind and felt just meh about it....and then rested it into something else completely different and had it come alive. For me, I really think this is my best way to go, so that lends itself even less to custom.

This was a stock piece at ID Jewelry, and I'm quite certain you could get the same setting from Yeuketiel as well. In fact, I know another PSer who already has this setting in her sights, too!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful red and gorgeous setting! :love: :love: :love:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
AMAZING! I love the setting, the color, everything.

dbleplus

Rough_Rock
Your ring looks like something that should be perched on a velvet pillow, under a glass box, and heavily guarded by two large men and a laser security system in a royal jewelery museum. But you get to wear it!!! It is truly a work of art, enjoy it, and maybe show us some of that sun-light sparkle when you can? :naughty:

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, that is so pretty! It just GLOWS! What an amazing stone and ring; congratulations!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
The stone and setting are just a perfect match! And, I LOVE it with your stacking bands!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous rings!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! That setting is really unique and special!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a stunning piece!! It's spectacular.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results