shape
carat
color
clarity

2.73 Soltaire or Three Stone? Get both!!!! Thanks IDJ!!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Re: 2.73 Soltaire or Three Stone? Get both!!!! Thanks IDJ

Yayness! I love it both ways Bliss! :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Wow--cool loot! :love:

cheers--Sharon

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW!!!.. :love: :love: :sun:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

oh my gosh girl, you are blinging out of control...in the most fabulous way!!! i love it!! and i totally agree with whoever said reading your posts always makes me smile. congrats and i loveee your diamond hoops too!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ok, now that is just the coolest thing ever!!! :sun: Wow, what an amazing design, it really does look like one solid ring, I love the versatility of it! And of course I love the big beautiful rocks as well!!! :love: Looks absolutely amazing on your hand, congrats and enjoy!

sna77

Brilliant_Rock

Bliss,
This set came out amazing! Since we'll have the same Vatche setting, I'm going to need to add this to my future anniv present list. ;)) :appl:

Wow, that's super cool! I didn't know something like this could be done. It's ingenious. Your diamonds are just so amazingly beautiful, I don't know how you can concentrate with all that fabulous bling on your finger!! I

Bliss

Ideal_Rock

:appl:
Thank you thank you kind and lovely PSers!

I will come back and post individual thanks soon!!!!

But I did have some time to post some quick shots because a few of your wonderful PSers were asking for pics of the enhancer alone!

Hope this helps!!!

Sorry again for the phone pics - and I was baking so there is some flour on the rings! Ha ha... don't ask! :naughty: Flour, not fluor! Heehee, PS nerd humor... Autobots transform!

The stuff you see on the rings is flour, not nicks or dents. I should have cleaned them but I am on baby duty! I barely have enough time to floss once a day! :cheeky:

BlingBlang6.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock

This shows how substantial the Vatche enhancer is - it is HEAAAAVY. The thing weighs a ton, which I appreciate because it is so dense and well made. It anchors the solitaire so that they never come apart. It's seriously like one ring when they become an autobot on command. *transformer sound* :cheeky: It has a great heft on my hand and is the opposite of flimsy!

Here, you can also see how perfectly angled they are so that they fit exactly under the solitaire. I love also how they look like three separate stones, not one big blob of sparkle. :love: It makes the ring look more luxurious, I think to show the three yummy stones instead of having them jammed together to look like one blur.

BlingBlang4.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock

I'm starting to have fun with the different looks!

BlingBlang2.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock

DH loves this ring as a three stone! He did ask me if I would ever wear it as a solitaire because I have been wearing it so much lately as a three stone. I said, "Of course!" And it was so fun to wear my set as a solitaire this week and bling it up for the weekends.

I love the versatility!!!!!

Hahahaha, I read in the Hangout that some PSers post fake diamonds - this has a greenish tint so I hope no one thinks it's a moissanite or something! I was wearing a green cowl neck sweater. Heehee, I can just imagine the calls to Yekutiel to confirm - he will tell you the GIA number inscribed on the stones! Heehee. Sometimes I can't believe what people do with their time! :cheeky:

BlingBlang.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock

See, DH? I am wearing it as a solitaire! :appl: With a plain band for low key days. Love the simplicity!

BlingBlang7.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock

With a smaller eternity - for a lovely PSer who asked to see it with a smaller eternity! :twirl:

Do your camera phones sometimes take all photos with a yellow/brown tint? My camera phone totally does this so that even people end up looking sallow/orange/yellow. Not good for photographing diamonds in bad lighting. Here, everything looks yellow for some reason. I have to say that the GIA I and J side stones look great next to my GIA F center stone, though! They hold their own very nicely because Yekutiel found me some insanely cut ideal H&A mazal stones!

BlingBlang8.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock

And of course, I must thank Woobug for her genius idea!!!!

Attachments

• ThanksWoobug2.bmp
    474.7 KB · Views: 842

Bliss

Ideal_Rock

Thanks for the idea, Woobug!!!!

In honor of Woobug, here's a WOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOO!!!!!

:appl:

Attachments

• ThanksWoobug.bmp
    927 KB · Views: 826

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks for posting a picture of just the enhancer. WOW that's amazing!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

All of your bling is blinding me! Enjoy your new 3 stone!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock

Awesome! What a clever idea! DH even thought to too! :appl:

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock

Next time I read your thread Bliss I will remember to put my sunglasses on. :lol: The bling! It blinds! :love: Congrats!

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock

Bliss,

I absolutely LOVE your collection! Did you ever post the size of the stones in your larger eternity band? And did IDJ make it also? Yekutiel sourced my diamond for me, and was a real pleasure to work with, and since I am in the market for a few things to add to my collection, I would like to give him some more of my business. :))

Right now, your Vatche setting is my number one choice for my stone, and want to wear it with my Memoire eternity band, but am not sure whether my stones are the right size to look right with the new solitaire, so I may need to re-think my plans. :Up_to_something:

And I may steal your enhancer idea for an anniversary (or grandmother upgrade!) in the near future! :naughty:

sna77

Brilliant_Rock

Owies Nana|1326679067|3103848 said:
Bliss,

I absolutely LOVE your collection! Did you ever post the size of the stones in your larger eternity band? And did IDJ make it also? Yekutiel sourced my diamond for me, and was a real pleasure to work with, and since I am in the market for a few things to add to my collection, I would like to give him some more of my business. :))

Right now, your Vatche setting is my number one choice for my stone, and want to wear it with my Memoire eternity band, but am not sure whether my stones are the right size to look right with the new solitaire, so I may need to re-think my plans. :Up_to_something:

And I may steal your enhancer idea for an anniversary (or grandmother upgrade!) in the near future! :naughty:

ON: my wife's stone is smaller than yours and Bliss' but I'll have some perspective photos for you next week as well, with a 2.33 RB, the Vatche U-113, and a 2.86 tcw Tiffany shared prong wedding band. The T&Co eternity band is very similar to the Memoire one--my wife tried on both before we ultimately decided to go with the Tiffany one. Her eternity band has .16 x 18 btw...

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/tiffany-co-2-86-tcw-shared-prong-eternity-band-t83307.html']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/tiffany-co-2-86-tcw-shared-prong-eternity-band-t83307.html[/URL]

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock

sna77,

Your wife's rings are beautiful! :lickout:

Thank you so much for helping me figure out what I want to do! My eternity band has 16 20 pointers: I was 16 when we met, and the eternity was part of my 20th anniversary present. :D

Still trying to figure out this laptop. If I can figure out how load some pictures, I will post them shortly.

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock

sna,

Did you ever post your pictures?

ShinySand

Rough_Rock

question for Bliss: I'm getting a whole new set, I love your stacking picture. When I was picking out the engagement ring the salesgirl kept telling me to get the size 6 cuz it fit perfectly. However, when I stack, it seems way more comfortable to get the rings (or at least the one or two that I put on last, around 1/2 to a whole size bigger. This way they don't sweeze the finger near the knuckle. The sales girl said, "well then you'll lose them when you wash you hands"
How did you size your stacks all the same size, or what? Thanks :)

PrincessPeach

Rough_Rock

WOW! Major bling action! :love:

missymoo

Shiny_Rock

that is so lovely! looks like the end-all be-all! what a joy! :appl: :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

Not sure if I've posted about this before, but this is hands down the most genius thing I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results