color
clarity

Katy Perry/Russell Brand: KAPUT!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just saw this....will any celebrity marriage ever last? Brad and Angelina have it right, don't get married!

I do think it's interesting that he filed...

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a shock! NOT

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
And they said it wouldn't last. :lol:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is sad, but oh well! They are young(-ish), wealthy, and no kids are involved.

I actually think most marriages could not withstand the amount of time apart that mst celebs expeirence, combined with more options for partners than you can shake a stick at and also no impediments to breaking up (e.g., no money; kids)... it is a recipe for ending things.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
AprilBaby|1325276920|3091746 said:
What a shock! NOT
YUP my exact thoughts

Blue-Seeker

Shiny_Rock
Well, at least the marriage made it past the one-year mark. :roll: There's something about him that creeps me out.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Blue-Seeker said:
Well, at least the marriage made it past the one-year mark. :roll: There's something about him that creeps me out.

I agree, I was surprised she ever married him in the first place.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Shocker....

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
it was bound to happen unfortunately...

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
If you live life in the public eye, in the tabloids, and on the internet, what are the chances that you can have a normal life behind closed doors? Work things out in private? Get through the highs and lows without everyone speculating? Or have a breakup, a heartbreak, a miscarried baby, a problem with the spouse that isn't then brought up to you at every subsequent interview?

Zip. Zero. Zilch.

Do we really need to wonder why most celebrity divorces/breakups happen? Everyone else counts the days, weeks, and months before a crack is visible in their relationship foundation.

I wouldn't trade my anonymity for one dollar of their fortune or one day of their lifestyle.

That said, I think a lot of these celebs get married to each other to further their own PR and agenda. For some, any press is good press. (For the Sandra Bullocks of the celebrity world, not so much, but then there are the Kardashians.)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh well.....

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results