shape
carat
color
clarity

fancy intense blue diamond found at fleemarket :)

ponstarrr

Rough_Rock
heyy guys and gals

i was at the fleemarket today and found this beauty i tested it and passed my diamond tester through my loupe its eye clean no visable inclusions only tiny dots near the culet, the guy that sold it to me said it belong to his great grand mother and that it was antique he didnt know if it was real or fake i tested it on the spot and gave him a offer for 25 bucks he took the offer... i think i might have hit a jackpot!!! i weighted it with everything on it its about 2.41 ct including the metal... what i want to know is how much is this worth??

DSC03450.jpg

DSC03448.jpg

InnaR

Shiny_Rock
Usually you get what you paid for. Doesn't look like a diamond to me.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Not a diamond.... sorry!

ponstarrr

Rough_Rock
:(... mosinite?? im new to this :/... upon doin research i hear that mosinites can fool the diamond tester? damn uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stci

Ideal_Rock
Bring your piece to a jeweler and ask. It's the best way to know exactly.

MyDiamondSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
So let me get this straight, you tested it on the spot...it tests as a diamond on your handy tester, it's a large diamond (2.41 carats including the metal), the diamond is fairly clean when louped, you think it's a fancy intense blue and you only offered the guy $25 dollars for it? Interesting! :nono:

I think there's probably some flea market forum somewhere that unscrupulous sellers tell their stories about how that "...it belonged to their great grandmother story still works..." :nono:

InnaR

Shiny_Rock
MyDiamondSparkles said:
So let me get this straight, you tested it on the spot...it tests as a diamond on your handy tester, it's a large diamond (2.41 carats including the metal), the diamond is fairly clean when louped, you think it's a fancy intense blue and you only offered the guy $25 dollars for it? Interesting! :nono:

I think there's probably some flea market forum somewhere that unscrupulous sellers tell their stories about how that "...it belonged to their great grandmother story still works..." :nono:

What i actually want to know, is where is that heaven of a fleamarket where poor schmucks sell 2.4 carat intense blue diamonds for $25 to savvy cosumers armed with handy diamond testers? :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results