shape
carat
color
clarity

A Very Merry Christmas to all my PS friends

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas to you all!

It has been a crazy year for the Family Moo. We find ourselves celebrating Christmas half way round the world, in Australia, very far away from my native Scotland. It is fun and exciting in ways I never thought possible. I look forward to speaking to my family and friends later this evening on Skype. And that is what brings me back to you all. My constant, my ever present companions. There for me in good times and in bad.
How I have needed you all this year. Your kindness and support has touched me more than words can ever say.

And your bling has brightened my darkest days.

In this holiday period I wish you and yours a peaceful time and I hope 2012 brings you all joy and happiness (with a big bit of sparkle :love: ) in equal measure.

With love

Susan :kiss:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas Susie!!!

I hope you are enjoying your first Aussie Christmas with your family, the weather is being kind yeah? ::)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas susimoo!! Wishing you a safe and happy 2012! x

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas Andi! :wavey: hope you have had a wonderful day. :))

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Australian Christmases are still a bit different for me, even after 6 years now. ;)) Lovely though - everyone is so full of good cheer and I love to see the parks full of families with eskies, on the barbies, playing cricket and frisbee in the shade. Completely different to the winter wonderland of home, but so bloody good in its own way!

Merry Christmas to all - I hope the day finds every one of you happy, healthy, and with a generous supply of yummy food. :bigsmile:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas ginger!

Today we got up at 4.30am to catch a feed of crabs for lunch and we got to play with some dolphins while we were out there. It's a pretty ideal Austalian Chrissy to me. ::)

That said I would LOVE to experience a white Christmas.... One day! :sun:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas Jen and everyone!

I am on call today, and must dash off to start my ward rounds. Raise a glass and have a drink on behalf of those of us working please!

Cheers!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas Pricescope friends!!! I am so EXCITED, it is my little sons first Christmas! :halo: eeee, I can't wait. One got excited and ripped the paper off a package; I think they are going to love wrapping paper more than the gift. lol

justginger

Ideal_Rock
HOT, it sounds like you've had a fair dinkum Chrissie! Nothing beats catching your own lunch. :cheeky: Were you south?

I hope you have a quick, easy day, Rosetta. I also worked today - 7:30 to 11:30, so I feel your pain. Have you left yourself a nice bottle of wine as a reward for when you get home? :naughty:

And Skippy, what a treat to have a first Christmas. I definitely envy that part of being a parent. I get such joy out of buying gifts for adults, I can only imagine how much fun it is for you to make the holidays special for children.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas beautiful HOT! Your Christmas Day sounds pretty fantastic!

Ahh Rosetta, extra eggnog for you! I've worked many a Christmas Day, I must say it's heaps of fun, but of course I understand much preferring to spend it at home! :bigsmile:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Why did I think this thread was started by Jen W? Sorry susimoo, I blame the eggnog! :bigsmile:

Merry Christmas, I've now come home woo hoo!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah to everyone at PS! Can't wait for the blingy New Year!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Holidays to all who celebrate. :wavey:
For those who don't, you have another fantastic day too.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas to all!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas to my friends at PS!!!

shayysilent

Rough_Rock
Merry Christmas Susie!!!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1324831939|3088369 said:
Happy Holidays to all who celebrate. :wavey:
For those who don't, you have another fantastic day too.

Quite right.

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
rosetta|1324828591|3088352 said:
Why did I think this thread was started by Jen W? Sorry susimoo, I blame the eggnog! :bigsmile:

Merry Christmas, I've now come home woo hoo!

Because you know we're both mad Celt types from Scotland? :bigsmile: Merry Christmas to you too!

Susimoo, I know this has been a hard, hard year for you, but here's to 2012, eh? A very happy Christmas to you and your family. If you're on Skype, email me! Haven't seen you in ages, it would be great to catch up that way.

:bigsmile:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to everyone!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone!! :wavey:

Well it was a beautiful day! I hope your holiday was too! What a difference weather makes. I never ever thought I would be doing a Christmas BBQ. Very surreal but wonderful. :bigsmile:

I even got to have my Merry Christmas banter (fight :tongue: ) with my Mum and four brothers and their significant others on Skype. :lol:

So all in all it was perfect.

At new year I will raise a glass to all those who I miss and I am far away from. That will include my PS friends too!! :wavey:

Ps Jen, will be in contact in the new year!!! Hugs to you sweetie!!! :kiss:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results