shape
carat
color
clarity

Props to Mark Turnowski at EngagementRingsDirect

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrojas

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to drop a message post about the great experience I had with Mark Turnowski at EngagementRingsDirect. As most first time ering buyers, I was a little overwhelmed with the wealth of information and detail involved in buying an engagement ring. I also was a little suspect of the range of knowledge that different jeweler''s exhibited which was especially apparent once I became more and more knowledgeable about the subject as well.

After countless hours of research, I decided to get my feet wet by going to a few retail jewelers, going down to the diamond district, and shopping online of course.

I must say that once I met with mark Turnowski at engagement rings direct, he provided me with a level of service and knowledge that truly made it a positive experience, which was not the case when I began my search. I was looking for an emerald or radiant cut set in platinum. Mark totally went out of his way to really get to know what I wanted (and what I didn''t want) and showed me a set of beautiful stones that fit within those guidelines. He never pushed anything outside of that and was completely patient with my never-ending list of questions. From the time I met Mark until the ring was in my possession, Mark''s level of service was outstanding.

I ended up purchasing a 1.35 carat emerald with tapered baguettes set in platinum and once my girlfriend saw it she has not been able to take her eyes off of it! We have (and continue to) received so many compliments and that is in part to the great selection and guidance provided my Mark.

Thanks Mark! I will be highly recommending you to my friends and family.

HollyGo-Lightly

Rough_Rock
Hey that''s great! I am also looking to buy an e-ring, and have been searching for so many months!!

I have heard great things about ERD, and will consider them.

Where are the pictures? Will you post them? I ADORE emeralds! Did you learn about them from Pricescope? Can you help me figure out what type of emerald cut is best, and how deep and how shallow they should be?

PICTURES!!!!
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey holly, you can''t be looking at anything but tiffany''s!!!!

HollyGo-Lightly

Rough_Rock
Well, yes LOOKING at the window and actually BUYING there, are two seperate issues!!!!

Actually my friend was dropping something off at Tiffany''s and I went with her. I saw some of their emerald cuts and almost wet the floor! WOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!
30.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
mark's the best. give him (or any of the other vendors here for that matter) the chance and he'll find you a stone just as gorgeous as anything you'll find at tiff's.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
don''t worry reena, i''m not pimpin'' tiff''s, i was just referencing holly''s name. holly golightly, from breakfast at tiffany''s...........

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, yes, i know!
1.gif

my post was just in response to what H-G-L said about loving the tiffany's ECs she saw. . .

HollyGo-Lightly

Rough_Rock
Tee hee...How I love D - IIIIIIIIIAH - MONDS... Tiffany''s or not...

I really wish that Satisfied Customer would post some pics because that ring sounds lovely... I am also cusrious how the tapered baguettes looks with an emerald and at what ratio.... Can you comment Satisfied? Please share!!!
30.gif

Actually I had gotten into the search and all, got out of it, and am back in...So I am on the search, AGAIN!

mrojas

Rough_Rock
Hey...will be posting pics soon. in the meantime, here are the specs:

1.35 carat
emerald cut
F color
VS1 clarity
tapered baguettes (.36ct total weight)

LxW Ratio: 1.37
Depth: 65.2
table: 70
girdle: medium
sym/pol: g/g

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results