shape
carat
color
clarity

Best price for southern sea pearl stud( AA or AAA)10-11mm?

harpyleah

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I am a newbie here :)

I am saving up for a new pair of White southern sea pearl studs 10-11mm and I was wondering if anyone could recommend any reputable sellers with reasonable price:)

I don't mind if it is between AA---AAA grade and my budget is around $500-$600.

Thank you so much.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Re: Best price for southern sea pearl stud( AA or AAA)10-11m

Welcome to pearls! :wavey:

Please post pics of your lovelies, we'd like to see! Or just comment on whatever you feel comfortable with.

I've ordered from this seller, as have other posters here. He has lots of pearls, not all on his site, and you can email him for alternatives to bring the price down (slightly off-round, or whatever). He's very helpful.

http://www.tahitianpearls.biz/white_south_sea_pearl_earrings.htm

harpyleah

Rough_Rock

Thank you so much :) I shall contact him straight away :D :tongue:

harpyleah

Rough_Rock

iLander|1322675562|3071627 said:
Welcome to pearls! :wavey:

Please post pics of your lovelies, we'd like to see! Or just comment on whatever you feel comfortable with.

I've ordered from this seller, as have other posters here. He has lots of pearls, not all on his site, and you can email him for alternatives to bring the price down (slightly off-round, or whatever). He's very helpful.

http://www.tahitianpearls.biz/white_south_sea_pearl_earrings.htm

Thank you so much Ilander:) :appl:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock

I have bought white south sea necklace and earrings from Pearl Paradise and can reccomend them highly. I ave also bought a cream south sea smooth drop pendant from Sarah at Kojima Pearls. I would email both and see what they have in stock. Onlly a fraction of their stock ever makes it onto the web sites. You can see all those pieces on a thread I started "Thought I would share"

harpyleah

Rough_Rock

4Ranch Girl|1322771952|3072422 said:
I have bought white south sea necklace and earrings from Pearl Paradise and can reccomend them highly. I ave also bought a cream south sea smooth drop pendant from Sarah at Kojima Pearls. I would email both and see what they have in stock. Onlly a fraction of their stock ever makes it onto the web sites. You can see all those pieces on a thread I started "Thought I would share"

Thank you so much 4ranch girl :)

iLander

Ideal_Rock

Tell us what you've found, vicarious shopping is such fun! Any possibilities yet?

(I wish that Sarah and Jose would put some new stuff on their sites, and then put it all on sale for Christmas. . . and soon too, my funds are dwindling by the day! I'm hoping they check into the forum once in a while, and maybe they'll take the hint. :naughty: )

Sorry, harpyleah, thread jack over. . . :bigsmile:

harpyleah

Rough_Rock

iLander|1322856329|3073055 said:
Tell us what you've found, vicarious shopping is such fun! Any possibilities yet?

(I wish that Sarah and Jose would put some new stuff on their sites, and then put it all on sale for Christmas. . . and soon too, my funds are dwindling by the day! I'm hoping they check into the forum once in a while, and maybe they'll take the hint. :naughty: )

Sorry, harpyleah, thread jack over. . . :bigsmile:

Ilander! Feel free to hijack my thread anytime hahaha :tongue:

So far... I ve been drooling over this pair http://www.tahitianpearls.biz/south-sea-pearl-earrings/white_south_sea_pearl_stud_earrings_wepo.htm in the AA* 10-10.9mm in the white! AAA seems a bit out of my budget at this stage :((

I also like the one linked by Bean! but It is not big enough :(

I really want to buy and supporthttp://qssp.com.au/pearl-earrings ! They are from my home state and Australian made!(minus the postage too) but I am unsure about the grading system...

Decisions decisions..........

What do you guys think :(( :?: :?: :?:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results