shape
carat
color
clarity

New Years Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shaneyboy

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,
I haven''t got around my proposal as yet, but this time i definitely think i''ll catch her off guard. It is our little tradition to go to this restaurant where her mom works to get some refreshments and to enjoy the fire-works and shows that are put on by the staff. I would love to do it in the middle of everything. I was planning on getting my best friend and his g/f to have dinner with us (already confirmed) and he would excuse himself for a while (make up some excuse), then, i would sit around and talk to the two ladies for a little while, then, while my best friend is away, he would be hiding with my camcorder and would be recording away while the waitor serves us the ring. then i would get down on one knee and do my thing....but the only problem is, during new years eve, the place is so ridiculously crowded. I don''t know if this is going to be possible for my best friend to take a clear picture and record the whole thing... any suggestions and comments are appreciated. Let me know!

-Shaneyboy

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
You should get one of those little spy camera that can be put in a teddy bear (like the ones parents can use to spy on their babysitters). Have your friend give that to his gf as a gift and use that to record everything. That way you can record everything up close. I don''t know if that would work, but it was just a thought.

shaneyboy

Rough_Rock
thanx qtiekiki,
I really appreciate your suggestion. I''ll see what i can do.
36.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
The teddy bear thing is a great idea!! You can give her the teddy as a "New Years" gift or something....and right before you propose, your friend''s gf can grab it and put it on her lap and film the whole thing while everyone is at the table!!!

JimDiamond

Shiny_Rock
I''ve never used one, but those "spy cameras" broadcast to a receiver which is hooked up to a nearby VCR. Doesn''t that make it a lot more complicated? It''s easy to do at home, but would seem more difficult in a restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results