shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of my old Tacori e-ring

MrsDrP

Shiny_Rock
I was reading a different thread about a Tacori e-ring and it made me search my computer for pictures of my old Tacori engagement ring....and I found a couple!

It was a beauty!!!! I still miss it to this day, and I havent seen it in over 3 years. Oh well! It wasn't worth me staying with that man just to keep that ring :appl:

The center stone:
Princess cut
1.4ct
E color
VVS1 clarity
Ideal cut

The setting:
Platinum
I can't remember the total ct weight of the diamonds in the setting....I think close to 1?
It's a popular setting that Tacori makes a lot of, so I'm sure someone could look it up if interested.

Although I don't have this ring anymore, I thought I'd share some pictures because it's really fun to look at it. I adore all of the intricate that Tacori does to their rings. The crescent silhouette and the milgrain was my favorite thing about this ring. Enjoy :D

lg.jpg

ih.jpg

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
That was very pretty! Enjoy looking at the old ring, and not the "bad" memories.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
renogirl|1323276082|3076148 said:
That was very pretty! Enjoy looking at the old ring, and not the "bad" memories.

Ditto this! It's a beautiful ring and I'm sure the next marriage will be more :)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Amys Bling|1323276777|3076159 said:
renogirl|1323276082|3076148 said:

Ditto this! It's a beautiful ring and I'm sure the next marriage will be more :)

I agree with these ladies. Next time you can get the gorgeous ring and great memories to go along with it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results