shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting soooo impatient!!!

MrsDrP

Shiny_Rock
It's getting harder and harder each day for me to be patient!! I'm so anxious and I can't wait for him to propose so that I can finally see my ring! I've seen the diamond and the setting but never the two together. I also haven't told anyone in my family or his and it's so hard for me to keep a secret this exciting!!

I did a little detective work and discovered that my ring was being shipped and should arrive somewhere around December 6. That's only 10 more days!!! :D

Y'all help me keep my mouth shut for the next 2 weeks!!! And pray for me to have patience for just a little longer. I'm going to a wedding tonight which isn't helping my patience much at all!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hang in there, MrsDrP! Your ring will be here in only 10 days, and hopefully on your finger soon after arrival. Any time you want to spill the secret, just come back here and talk to us PSers.

delta_loves_alpha

Rough_Rock
That is SO exciting! Stay strong!!!!! I anticipate getting mine in the next 3 weeks but OMG...it is SO hard to wait. My BFF is giving me daily pep talks, haha

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Tell me about it! I have been waiting for 5 years and my ring has been sitting in the house for MONTHS! Ugh!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results