shape
carat
color
clarity

Induction vs. c-section ....

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I also wanted to wish you luck this week. I offer no words of wisdom, just wanted to tell you that I'm thinking about you and wishing that everything goes as smoothly for you as it can!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ugh, I suck - the weekend turned into a frenzy of last-minute attempts to induce labor (acupuncture, anyone?), and I never did post personalized replies. But I read each and every post over and over again, and I cannot begin to tell you how much your experiences and advice and good wishes mean to me. Off to the hospital at 5 AM sharp for induction - will let you know how it goes. Happy Thanksgiving in advance, y'all ....

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I will be sending all the dust I have (and I have loads) your way. Childbirth is rarely as we expect, but it most often ends in the sweet, warm, cuddling ball of baby! Blessings to you.

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Circe, I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see your little one. Wishing you all the very best for a safe and uneventful delivery. I'm not going to relax properly until I hear some news, either, so I hope you can post!

Thinking about you

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck, Circe!!! Thinking of you and hoping for a smooth and easy induction!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe, sending you lots of quick, easy labor dust! ...and an extra sprinkle for your little one.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Best of luck Circe. Hoping everything goes smoothly for you today. *~*~* Quick & Easy Labor Dust *~*~* headed your way

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
CIRCE! What's going on?? I'm hoping that you're safely delivered of a healthy little one by now. I'm dying to know. :bigsmile:

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thinking about you today! Sending you lots of quick, complication free delivery dust!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Checking in periodically throughout the day has been so heart-warming! Updating for the first time as it's the first time all day my husband and best friend could be convinced to go out and eat, as apparently, All Will Become Clear in the next hour or so - I was induced at 8, had my water broken at 11, and made it 'till 4 before I broke down and had the epidural. Am now 4 cm dilated: if I make it to 6 in the next hour or so, all is progressing well and will continue naturally: if not, under the knife we go. Thinking happy thoughts ..... :shock:

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1322090135|3067954 said:
Checking in periodically throughout the day has been so heart-warming! Updating for the first time as it's the first time all day my husband and best friend could be convinced to go out and eat, as apparently, All Will Become Clear in the next hour or so - I was induced at 8, had my water broken at 11, and made it 'till 4 before I broke down and had the epidural. Am now 4 cm dilated: if I make it to 6 in the next hour or so, all is progressing well and will continue naturally: if not, under the knife we go. Thinking happy thoughts ..... :shock:

Best of luck to you, Circe, and how exciting to think you'll be meeting your new baby so very soon!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like you're doing great Circe! How exciting, can't wait for you to hold that sweet baby!! Happy thoughts your way :wavey:

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Thinking happy thoughts for your little Thanksgiving baby. Um, sorry to nag, but ....let us know the MINUTE you have a child, ok? ;))

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jennifer W|1322131403|3068190 said:

Thinking happy thoughts for your little Thanksgiving baby. Um, sorry to nag, but ....let us know the MINUTE you have a child, ok? ;))

Haha, Jennifer, you are FUNNY! And, uhm, ditto!! :))

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'm not even kidding - I could only be more excited if I was having the baby. I want PICTURES! :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck Circe!!!!!!!! Sending healthy baby and easy delivery vibes your way!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Circe? Are you done yet?

Gah. I keep checking this thread. Hurry up, would you?

I hope all is well and you're holding a baby by now.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Not only holding, but I just finished breast-feeding him! After 17 hours on the pitocin, I was finally sufficiently dilated to start pushing: less than an hour later, we had the baby! 8.5 lbs, high Apgar scores, and, somewhat surprisingly for the son of two blue-eyed blonds, a full head of dark hair and green eyes. We're calling him Oberon. :)

Unsurprisingly, OMG, *so tired* - so off I go to collapse for two hours before the next feeding. But I had to check in and say hi - and THANK YOU to all of you! Mwah!

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
CONGRATULATIONS!
I'm so pleased, so excited for you. Also very relieved to hear that it went well and that you avoided a c-section.

Best news, thanks for checking in.

Enjoy these first precious hours and days and feel free to post some photos, yeah? ;))

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Congratulations, Circe and family! Welcome to the world little Oberon!!! I am soooo happy that your induction went well. Jennifer is right. Take your time and enjoy every moment with that precious little baby! :)) :wavey:

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS, CIRCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your angel is home at last - in your arms!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ooey gooey lovefest all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Circe. I'm so glad to see that everything went well for you. Oberon sounds like a divine little man!

Enjoy your beautiful baby :appl: :appl: :appl:

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Hooray! Congratulations to you all and I'm so glad the birth went okay. Welcome to Oberon! :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh, Circe, What a wonderful ending to a stressful event!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Welcome, Oberon - your Mom loves you SOOOOO Much!!! Please post photos of this new prince! :halo:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Circe|1322159668|3068349 said:
Not only holding, but I just finished breast-feeding him! After 17 hours on the pitocin, I was finally sufficiently dilated to start pushing: less than an hour later, we had the baby! 8.5 lbs, high Apgar scores, and, somewhat surprisingly for the son of two blue-eyed blonds, a full head of dark hair and green eyes. We're calling him Oberon. :)

Unsurprisingly, OMG, *so tired* - so off I go to collapse for two hours before the next feeding. But I had to check in and say hi - and THANK YOU to all of you! Mwah!

Congratulations and welcome to baby Oberon! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe, congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl: I hope it was not nearly as stressful as you imagined and more wonderful than you ever dreamed. What a special Thanksgiving!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Circe to you and your family!!! Big hugs to Oberon!!

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Nice work mama!!!! :appl:

So happy for you. Enjoy your little miracle!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
The warmest heartfelt congrats to you, Circe! I am sooooo excited that you have your little boy, enjoy, momma!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results