shape
carat
color
clarity

My Own Beverly K Tree Of Life Wedding Band

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
I has been a while since I posted.Things have been crazy around my house since the school year started, but I lurk every night when the kids go to bed and my husband and I are watching our shows on TV. The rings are always phenominal.
Well, about two months ago I went through my jewelery box and found a few items that I had stopped wearing, one ring I hadn't worn in over two years. I know its horrible but I guess I just didn't like it any more. My tastes have changed. Well, I decided to post them and sell them. I put them up on a consignment website but go one bite but the person complained about the shipping, which was not set by me, but by the consignment company. After two months, I lost hope in getting ride of my jewelery and replacing it with something I really wanted. Two weeks ago I was searching the net after cleaning up the kitchen after dinner and Ityped in Beverly K rings. Of course, I got Pearlman's and I went through their Beverly K rings and drooled. :D I could never afford them.
Then I went to a website www.cjex.net,, theCanadian Jewellery Exchange. I went through their website and saw the ring I had been drooling over for quite some time-The Tree of Life. It was one of the wide wedding bands with a vine motif.
I then read on their website that they give three options with their jewellery--I could sell them my unwanted jewellery for cash, trade in my old jewellery for something on in their store or consign with them. I contacted them and was email Mark back and forth for one day. He responded quickly even when he was away from the office at a conference. I decided to put three unwanted rings in the mail. They arrived at Cjex in one day and I recieved an email from Mark with in minutes of him getting my rings. Great Customer Service for sure!!
Within one day, Mark contacted me via phone and told be my options--all of which were fantastic but I just didn' know what I wanted to do. I wasn't sure I really wanted to consign and wait again for the items to sell-it could be months or years. Mark did not presure me to do any thing and told me to think about it over the weekend and if I didn't want any of the options he would gladly send back all my items.
I spent the weekend thinking and went through their website and then I saw it! The Beverly K ring I always wanted. Monday I contacted mark and told him I wanted to trade in for the wedding band. He put me over to Lisa Malloney-General Manager, and we set things in motion. She was always prompt with her emails and always answered all my questions through the entire process.At one point, the shipping company had scanned my new ring as having been delivered but it had not been. I freaked out of course and contacted Lisa. She contacted the company and they said that it was going to be delievered on time and that they scanned it at the depot because the deliverer did not have a scanner (never heard of this but I don't know about shipping). Lisa was fantastic, she called my mom to check if the package had been delivered and she emailed me every few hours to check in.
Well, It arrived on time and it was excactly what I hoped for.

It is the Tree of Life--Beverly K
18 K White Gold
.40 ctw G/H diamonds SI (But my jeweler friend looked under a scope and said they were more like VS as they have not visible inclusions)
8.5 mm wide.

I am wearing if with my custom made replic of a Bevery K pink sapphire and diamond band.
The ring is just amazing, sparkly and elegant.
Enjoy the pictures although they are not great done on the pad. :love:

photo (5).JPG

photo (1).JPG

photo (2).JPG

photo (3).JPG

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! The ring is amazing :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring! :love: I really love Beverley K, too!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
great story, glad you got the beautiful ring you wanted!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! I have always admired that one too! I also love the Beverly K crown ring. The tree of life band is a work of art. I love the
curvy swoopiness of it! Congratulations, I am so glad it worked out for you and you have a lovely piece to wear on your finger!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yummy looking ring you have MorganieFay!!! That looks beautiful! so delicate and I love the trailing vine design. And what a great story - I'm so glad your dream ring came to be! Wonderful isn't it, when things work out - yet you never imagined the happy ending from the start.

Enjoy!

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your great comments. Today was a very nice day around here with the sun shining and I decided to take pictures to post just a few more for all your viewing pleasure but I found that my camera was not charged. I will have to try tomorrow. Stay tuned for more pics. :razz: :D
PS. Sorry for all the spelling errors on my first post. Guess I didn't check close enough :knockout:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That ring is just stunning! We will look forward to more pictures of this beauty. It looks fabulous on your hand.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Yes, yes, more pictures please!!! :love: :love: :love:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's a beautiful ring!!

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
As a major Twilight Fan (which has rubbed off on my 4 year old and 7 year old daughter), I decided to take pictures of my new beauty with my daughters Edward and Jacob barbie dolls. I thought it would be fun. Enjoy!!!! I triedto get as much of the detail of the vines as I could.

Sienna's 7thBday 016 (640x480).jpg

Sienna's 7thBday 018 (640x480).jpg

Sienna's 7thBday 020 (640x480).jpg

Sienna's 7thBday 022 (480x640).jpg

morganleFay

Shiny_Rock
Here are a few more. I went nuts trying to take some good photos. I really must invest in a better camera. :tongue:

Sienna's 7thBday 026 (640x480).jpg

Sienna's 7thBday 027 (480x640).jpg

Sienna's 7thBday 028 (640x480).jpg

Sienna's 7thBday 029 (640x480).jpg

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
haha love that last pic! This ring has caught my eye a bunch of times, I'm so glad a PSer got one so that I could see hand pics! It's beautiful!! Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results