color
clarity

OMG i fell for another pink argyle!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THAT STONE.
It is almost perfectly made for my taste in every way!!!

Did YOU reserve it?
If so I am Fancy Vivid GREEN with envy!!!

Its only flaw is a natural, just like my VVS1 Fancy Deep Purplish Pink Emerald Cut.
Funny the note says VVS1 based on internal graining.
My pink does not have that note even though the graining is very dramatic.

Someone sure did grabbed it fast.
I think it was just listed yesterday.

fancy-deep-pink-argyle-asscher-diamond-l5274.3d2d8.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fellows, you'll make me seriously reconsider my love for all things spinel. Fantastic stone.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Wow. :o

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Breathtaking.

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
No, it wasn't me... but the stone truly looks like it is a no-compromise beauty... everything I wanted in a pink argyle stone all in one place!

At at a perfect sub half carat size!

I never got to see the price. I'm just hoping it comes up as available... Kenny did you get to see the price on this gorgeous thing?

This happens a lot. Just when you think you already have the perfect thing, and it isn't going to get any better... along comes something completely unexpected that fulfills everything you ever thought you could want in a stone. Sigh.

Metaphor for life.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TristanC|1320285042|3052965 said:
No, it wasn't me... but the stone truly looks like it is a no-compromise beauty... everything I wanted in a pink argyle stone all in one place!

At at a perfect sub half carat size!

I never got to see the price. I'm just hoping it comes up as available... Kenny did you get to see the price on this gorgeous thing?

This happens a lot. Just when you think you already have the perfect thing, and it isn't going to get any better... along comes something completely unexpected that fulfills everything you ever thought you could want in a stone. Sigh.

Metaphor for life.

I remember you said you grabbed the round, but IIRC you wanted to stay open in case another one came along before your proposal next year.
I did see the price but do not remember it and I don't want to guess what it was.
I may guess too low or too high and that would not be cool.

Keep your eyes open since it may fall out of RESERVED status, that 20-pt Fancy Red just came back up for sale.
Yesterday it was on the sold list but now it's for sale again.
Sometimes a potential buyer will put something on reserve while he/she does research then decides against the purchase when the spouse threatens divorce. :lol:
Also there is the 30-day money back guarantee, which can mean returned stones.

Maybe you will get lucky and get this stunning asscher.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a beauty! :love:

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
Got in touch with them... its sold. Another fancy deep pink argyle will hit the store sometime soon of a similar size... (also PR2) its SI2, and carries a 6 figure price tag.

I wonder how much this particular one was. Dang.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I heard Leibish won 6 of the 55 lots from the 2011 Argyle Tender, including that 0.80 ct Fancy Red Oval.

Can't wait to see what else. :appl:

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
These are ALL argyle tender stones?!? :cheeky: :$$): :cheeky:

That explains why i can't get them out of my head. Dear lord theys ares perfects...

And to think when this fiasco first started they were had at a song... Sighs. And they were better.

I can't stop thinking about the 0.47 FDP VVS1. Argh. But I think the price tag would have placed it out of reach. Waiting with baited breath for all the other 5 lots.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I know they're reds, but they look so orangey and brown to me. :knockout:

I totally prefer the more purplish pink FCDs.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL|1320412515|3053773 said:

TL, please get a job at GIA grading the pinks and reds BROWNISH - XXX so we can afford them. :naughty:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1320424802|3053940 said:
TL|1320412515|3053773 said:

TL, please get a job at GIA grading the pinks and reds BROWNISH - XXX so we can afford them. :naughty:

LOL Kenny,
I saw a pink on Liebisch the other day that looked EXACTLY like a red to me, but it was a fancy deep purlish pink (or something like that, don't remember). Well, you know, it just takes a piece of paper and the right gemologist to devalue a gem about 10x. The stone was a lot more affordable than a fancy red.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results