shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT my .48 ct MQ Fall Photo Shoot!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Everyone! :wavey: I'd like to introduce you to my ER. This was purchased pre-PS, so we got an uncerted diamond (scandalous! :tongue: ) and all I know is that it's a .48 ct Marquise in a 14 kt wg band. The band has eight tiny diamonds in it. I have a matching WB, but I prefer this little diamond band with it.

DSC03746.JPG

DSC03745.JPG

DSC03747.JPG

ring1.JPG

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
more....

ring3.JPG

ring4.JPG

ring5.JPG

ring6.JPG

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Totally gorgeous! You have fabulous taste!
I'm always wistful about dainty, feminine settings (my hands are too big and I'm too hard on my jewelry), so beautiful!

Could you post a handshot for us? Pretty please?

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
and more... handshots are on the way, I promise. :loopy:

ring7].JPG

ring8.JPG

ring9.JPG

ring10.JPG

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
a little more... then i will resize my hand shots.

ring11.JPG

ring12.JPG

ring13.JPG

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
here's hand shots! size 5. i can only wear my WB when it's cold outside since it's snug on my RH.

handshot1.JPG

handshot2.JPG

handshot3.JPG

handshot4.JPG

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
last ones! thanks for looking!

handshot5.JPG

handshotWB.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ahh, these are the best kinds of scandals!! :appl: What size are your fingers--that stone looks HUGE!

cheers--Sharon

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I'm a size 5.

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
Amazing photos! I love your setting/band :love: Who makes it?

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful setting, its so elegant and detailed and it does look fantastic with that diamond band. Lucky you, what a lovely wedding set.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SOOO pretty! I'd also love to see your er with the matching band - wow pretty! Where did you buy it from?

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for your sweet comments. Diamond Zone in Chicago made it. Here it is with the WB. I don't like it as much, especially when people would ask if it was all one ring. The diamond band looks better inbetween them, but it still looks best without the WB at all.

wedset.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a dainty and beautiful set! :love: I really love it most with the thin diamond band. But then you can also wear the two bands together at times you might not want to wear the e-ring. That makes it nice to be able to change things around!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
wow, this set is just gorgeous! can't stop staring at them!

Your set is gorgeous! It looks perfect on you. Now I'm off to see if I Diamond Zone has an online shop, not being from Chicago and all... :cheeky:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Man - just love the 2 bands together - lots of options you have. If they look too much like one ring, how about wear the thin
diamond band between the two????

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I :love: the band on your e-ring!!!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are super pretty! I really love how dainty they are, and I agree, I love it most with the diamond band. :love: I actually have a marquis just sitting around that I was wondering what to do with, I had thought pendant, but I adore your set... :naughty:

natascha

Brilliant_Rock
I am so in love with your ring! :love: :love: :love:

Marquise is my favorite shape, but looked awful on my hand ( short pudgy fingers even though I am only a 5 1/4). Meanwhile it looks perfect on your fingers.

That setting is absolutely amazing. I hope you don't mind that a save a couple of your photos for future inspiration.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love a marquis and I love, love your setting.

PositivelyPeanut

Shiny_Rock
I just love this photo:
file.jpg

The colors combined with how the rings look like a crown in this photo make me think "royalty". Love it! Beautiful set!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
really beautiful marquise!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
What lovely, delicate rings. Made me think of gorgeous lace when I saw it!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for your compliments! Yes, I do like being able to have a few 'options' between the 3 rings. It's fun.
whatamiwithoutapurpose: Did you find their site? They are on E-Bay, too.
motownmama: I do sometimes wear the thin band between the two, but it creates width that I think makes the center stone seem smaller, so I do that only every once in a while.
natascha: Thank you, and go ahead and take the pics you want. :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love your ring! It is just beautiful and curvy and gorgeous! It looks lovely on you as well. I love the matching band but I also love the pave band. How great that yo have a set that you can change up the look to suit your mood! Your marquise looks the perfect size for your hand and I would have said it was at least a carat. What a wonderful set you have!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
I love the band~! Omg~!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I adore your ering, it is delicate, wistful and so feminine. I would love something like that for my pear.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, SO pretty, feminine and elegant! Love it!! Thanks for sharing!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, I love it! The setting is so dainty and feminine, it makes me think of something out of a romance novel or something. Your center stone is just lovely, and the whole thing looks great on your hand! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results