• 1 day before missed period I tested positive

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • BFP on day of expected period

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • 1-2 days after I missed my period

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • 3+ days after I missed my period

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Longer than that - I had no idea - it was a surprise!

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Just show me the results!

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: (Or that's what I think, anyway! :cheeky: )

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
No question. That is a positive pregnancy test! My first BFP was so faint it wouldn't show up in photographs! Ha!

Congratulations, Meg!!!

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
Megumic, looks like you are preggo! Welcome to the club!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely a positive Megumic!! Congrats to you! I just got my BFP tonight also!! 12DPO, I voted for 1-2 days late. Prior cycle was a 10 day LP. Jump on over to the Just Barely Pregnant thread when you're ready, I'll be seeing you there soon!

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
megumic|1317081281|3026326 said:
Okay, jury is still out on this. Gimme a read ladies! Top one is yesterday afternoon, bottom one was tonight. Neither are morning tinkles, but it's the best I got so far. Whaddya think???

I think you're going to have a baby! Is this what you're hoping for? Even if it is, it can be something of a shock to see a positive test!
Much love and congratulations to you and your DH.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
OMGOSH thank you everyone for the congrats! I was still in disbelief until this morning when I had solid HCG pee, and now I'm in even more disbelief! HOLY SH!T! We're excited, just shocked!

We had an oopsie after I drank a whole bottle of wine one night and we didn't think we could get pregnant b/c of my thyroid issues. I had also had a strange period so I just thought it was impossible. It was the first non-bcp really unprotected sex we've ever had. Now DH thinks he has super sperm! Oh wow, I'm still in disbelief! I guess I went from WBW to JBP in the blink of an eye! We weren't going to try for a few more months!

no denying it.JPG

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Meg!!! When I was hanging out near the TTC pool, everybody warned me it was easy to fall in :) It sure is, isn't it? I'm really excited for you!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats again!!!
I got my first BFP at 12DPO - my LP was 10 days in the previous cycle. It was a BFN at 10DPO, but I didn't test at 11DPO.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! That's a whole bunch of positive tests!! If you continue to take them for the next couple weeks, you'll see how dark they get. It's like it doesn't even have to travel all the way up before that line pops right up!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
A big congrats to you and your husband!! I've gotten positives at 10 dpo, 11 dpo, and 10 dpo, and all of them were super faint like those first ones that you posted. The later, darker ones are great for convincing you that you're not imagining things, aren't they? ;))

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Megumic! Lead the way for the rest of us! :appl:

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Meg! You are SO PG ;-)

I tested (on a whim) a week before my period was due. I was at work complaining that I was tired all the time, felt nauseous (though nothing compared to how I felt a few weeks later!) and was having crazy dreams. The test was super faint, and the one at the dr was so faint they sent me for bloodwork. I was just barely over the threshold for ECG but it was there! :tongue:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results