shape
carat
color
clarity

I got the appraisal for my OEC ring set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittykat

Shiny_Rock
Some of you may remember my purchase of this ring and matching band for $3350.00. Well I got the appraisal and I''m pretty happy with it. It could have been better, but I went to a conservative place and I think i did well. Here goes...1ring platinum and diampnd stamped 10% IRID PLAT, cast construction with a bright polish finish and a half round shank with open gallery. The ring centers 1 old European cut, high four prong set, diamond measuring 6.82-6.88x4.39mm, 1.28ct, N color, VS2 clarity with good polich and symmetry, faint blue flouresence. Six diamonds, three set on either side, accent the center stone as follows; six single cut low four prong set, diamonds measuring 2.1mm, 0.035 ct, quality 3-5 (AGS grading). Total wieght of diamonds is 1.49 tcw. Mounting wieght is 3.03 dwt. $4900.00

ring #2
platinum and diamond, stamped with an obscured "10% IRID PLAT", cast construction with a bright polish finish and open gallery. Containing seven single cut, low four prong set diamonds measuring 2.5mm. .06ct, quality 3. Total weight of diamonds is .42 tcw. Mounting wieght is 2.29 dwt. $1,100.00

What do you all think?
I sent someone to pick it up so I wasn''t able to ask questions any suggestions for questions to ask the appraiser now that I have looked at it?

IMG_0722.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results