shape
carat
color
clarity

Texas Western Boots!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
So, we went to Western style wedding... everyone had to wear cowboy boots- found these embroidered beauties in Dallas, a lot of family in Texas! - and I LOVE them - for dancing, walking - they are great... I got so excited had to get a second pair in soft leather--

Western Boots- please show yours if you love them too!

cowboyboots3.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
after the excitement of the great discovery... got these waterproof rubber soles for winters in the northeast..

cowboy boots2.JPG

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
one more photo...

cowboyboots1.jpg

deep in the heart of texas.jpg

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I love them! What brands are they? Are the pink ones are Ariat? The prettiest and comfiest boots I've ever owned were actually by Guess and were under $20 from a Marshall's clearance rack though I've had Nalcona, Charlie Horse, and Tony Lama. The Guess ones outshone them all. I've worn them so much they need the insoles replaced.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
thanks so much Kelpie. I went a bit nuts with these boots- actually looking forward to cooler weather so I can start wearing them again.

The brown ones are Tony Lama, the pink Justin..., the embroidered ones were made in Mexico, don't remember the manufacturer- all them slip on real real easy and are super comfy.

I picked them up at Cavendish and Shipley's in Dallas , both have the boots online and lots of other great western stuff.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I have 2 pairs of Lucchese boots and LOVE them. They are so comfortable!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
While I was at it- I also picked some great western belt,.. but let's have some fun, please post pics of your favorite western boots, belts, gear--

IMG_1060.JPG

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
So , this whole adventure into western boots got me going, want to be warm, want to be dry as winter comes- not exactly western but I found these two beauties online, one suede, the other leather - fit like butter - rubber soles- should be snug as the weather changes.

boots2188.jpg

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
the suede in front have a nice little heel, very stable to walk in... I saw these boots in a magazine ad, and went to the website and ordered them right away- should last the next twenty years!

bootswithheel333.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results