shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh such a problem to have...

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
JewelFreak|1315441153|3012141 said:
Scandinavia is wonderful & would be beautiful right now. Anywhere, the people are so nice, the scenery & culture neverending. I confess Denmark is my favorite Scandinavian country -- I just love the Danes, so humorous & generous, and the food in Denmark is marvelous, Copenhagen beautiful. But...then there's Stockholm, lovely too, and Oslo is like a jewel that should be put away in a drawer at night. Finland is fascinating, with both Swedish & Russian architectural & historical influences. Countryside anywhere is perfect.

Honestly this is *way* up at the top of my list but now that we're going in Dec/Jan I don't know that being there in the winter is ideal... eek! :errrr:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Botswana is awesome!

But there is a malaria risk. :( How about South Africa? Just down the road, similar fauna and flora and no malaria! And we have giraffes. And lions. And elephant...

Bokkies.jpg

Game reserve right next to the sea.jpg

Elephants!.jpg

Munching Giraffe.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Trekkie|1315495224|3012713 said:
So when can I pick you up from the airport? :naughty:

Tomorrow. I'm not even going to pack. ;-)

Seriously, though - my boss knows it's at the top of my list. If anything comes up soon, I'm heading your way!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Guess what?!?!?!?!!!!

I just realized I will be in the USA so I can pick up my ring early and start wearing it!!!!!!!

Total bonus!!!!!!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Cehrabehra|1315527638|3013105 said:
Guess what?!?!?!?!!!!

I just realized I will be in the USA so I can pick up my ring early and start wearing it!!!!!!!

Total bonus!!!!!!

Now that is good news! Thank heavens for FedEx hold for pick up.

I vote for Cape Town next time around. Everyone comes back and talks about it like it's the best place on earth (perhaps they're just civilization starved in Tanzania?). I'm going to Joburg next week but I can't make it down to the cape. :((

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I came back to suggest Malaysian Borneo but I see you are going home... Yay!

And... We just booked to go to Bali in March. Lol. We are taking our daughter this time so it will be great to see it through her eyes.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
hawaiianorangetree|1315566694|3013445 said:
I came back to suggest Malaysian Borneo but I see you are going home... Yay!

And... We just booked to go to Bali in March. Lol. We are taking our daughter this time so it will be great to see it through her eyes.
Awesome! I want to go back to Bali and am kicking the idea around about going by MYSELF lol I would love to go back and order a bed.

I've heard borneo is great but I can't get the hubs on board with another tropical vacation yet...

Capetown... I'll have to look into that more! I'm really leaning toward somewhere in africa... another continent to check off "been there" lol

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love to travel but we've never had the money to do it, but I just wanted to say that I'd absolutely LOVE to have this problem- deciding where to go anywhere in the world for a couple of weeks! Lucky you!

I'd to Italy and eat great food and drink wonderful wine and shop for leather and silk and see all the fashions.......

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
missy|1315430697|3012017 said:
I loved our visit to British Columbia. We went to Vancouver and Victoria. So beautiful and lots to do.

This is what I was going to suggest! We usually have good weather in Sept and are actually having a heat wave now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results