shape
carat
color
clarity

twisted rope type band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Hi, I''m new here. My fiance and I are in the beginning stages of looking for an e-ring. We have this idea that we would like a band that looks like 2 pieces of rope twisted together to symbolize the meshing of 2 lives. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? Ideally, I would like platinum and have the width of the band be fairly thin (3mm or less) I am hoping to get a princess or better yet jubilee diamond. Thank you!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are really too many... I happen to like the idea so kept collecting an entire "dictionary". Peter Indorf makdes some really fine ones LINK that open up. There are more versions on his page, and I know these are available with no diamonds as well.

020025.jpg

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the ideas. I see several lovely wedding bands..just hard to link wedding bands & engagement rings....

I''ll be back on with diamond questions soon. :)

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
that will likely be a custom piece. i had something similar made but for pearl drop earrings with two strands of platinum wire twisted........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results