shape
carat
color
clarity

Online Vendors that Sell Vatche?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennyt

Rough_Rock
Hi!

I''m having a bit of trouble...I have located the setting I want (Vatche pave half band) at Superbcert, but the stone prices and selections looks better at Abazias...What to do? Can I get the setting one place and the stone another? Can superbcert get the stone I want? I tried e-mailing them a while ago and never heard back...Or, does anyone know of a great place to buy stones that also sells Vatche? I''ve looked at other pave settings, but I really like that one!

Thanks!

Jennyt

chadrock

Rough_Rock
jennyt,

Whiteflash sells Vatche settings and their customer service is good as well (I just bought a diamond from them and am in the process of sending it back to be set in a Vatche setting). They also offer certain discounts to Pricescope members.

jennyt

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I looked at Whiteflash, but only saw the Vatche full band pave setting...possible they don''t put everything they have online? I might give them a call...

chadrock

Rough_Rock
jennyt,

Call Lesley Harris at WF. She is extremely helpful and should be able to answer your questions.

Chad

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results