shape
carat
color
clarity

progress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jewel of NY

Rough_Rock
Remember me? I posted about my love of the Ritani Endless Love solitaire. I also posted about feeling uncomfortable wearing a ring on my dominant (left hand). There were also decisions to be made about using my grandmother''s stone. Here is the progress so far: My boyfriend and I went to the NYC Jewery District. We went to some highly recommended stores. We wanted to see if anything could distract us from our Ritani idea. We saw some great stuff but so far nothing like Endless Love. I assume he will now go ahead with it. We will use my grandmother''s awesome stone without recutting it. It is 1.2-1.3 carat a great color (G, we think), great clrity grade. I will have the ring sized to fit on my right hand. This is where I will have no doubts that i can wear a solitair comfortably. I will have a small wedding band made for the left hand and keep the Ritani ring on the right. It all suits me. My right hand is a full size smaller than the left, so I had to decide before buying the ring.

Thanks for shariing, everyone. I do happily lurk around and silently celebrate the joys of this board, even when I do not add much.

I took a special interest in Reena''s ring b/c it is so amazing!!!
35.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
35.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/35.gif" align="absMiddle border=0">
26.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
26.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/26.gif" border="0">
30.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
30.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/30.gif" border="0">
35.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
35.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/35.gif" align="absMiddle border=0">
I''d love to unite with other "Endless Love" fans, or pave fans, or bezel fans

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I am a HUGE fan of pave-bezel/deco/antique/ritani endless love/daniel k/michael b.......well you get the idea!! I am right there with you. Thrilled that you guys decided on it! My bf is shopping now and is armed w/ my preferences but is going to suprise me. So we shall see what happens!! You have to post pics when your ring arrives!

36.gif

p.s. the STONE sounds just brilliant, so post pics of those sooner if you have them while we wait for your BLING!!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!
1.gif
Can''t wait to see pics!
30.gif
I can empathize--my right hand is at least a full size bigger than my left....I stress about ring sizing all the time. I am so happy you arrived at a great solution to your dilemma.
36.gif

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Well jewel i am right there with you in the love of pave and especially Ritani Endless love. I too have an heirloom diamond and 30 small diamonds and I am patiently waiting to get a very similar ring custom made. Until then I drool over others! Can''t wait to see pics.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I am so happy for you. It feels good to have made a final decision doesn''t it?! When I made my final decision it felt great! Now if I could just see the darn thing LOL!

Jewel of NY

Rough_Rock
Some of you may be wondering how I am (hopefully) getting a Ritani ring without buying a stone from Ritani. After much research, we have learned that Ritani will re-set a stone if it is an "heirloom diamond." It must be sent to Ritani in the original setting and the original setting must show signs that it is worn, not new.

I guess that the wait will be tough while I watch the holiday TV commercials with all those diamonds! I do not expect to have a ring until after the New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results