shape
carat
color
clarity

ADMIT IT! The trilogy...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1314491003|3002444 said:
I always liked FireGoddess's halo'd pear. This thread is full of fantastically gorgeous rings, btw. :appl:
me too!!! I think it is posted in Admit it I? :appl:

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1314487677|3002243 said:
Oh so many! In some cases I can't quite separate covet from admire, so...

And this new beauty on SMTB has every gear in my head churning - [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/custom-7-stone-whiteflash-motherhood-ring.164798/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/custom-7-stone-whiteflash-motherhood-ring.164798/[/URL]

file.jpg

:love: OH I'm so drooling over this one!!!! I saw the thread and especially since I'm so wanting a 5 stone...It is so beautiful! Would look GREAT on my humongous hands! ;-) Ahhh, fun to dream! :D

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
As I've posted 100+ times before- Tacori E-rings gorgeous set! The sapphire sides, milgraining, honkin' emerald cut paired with a princess cut milgrained eternity band- be still my heart! :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love:

My favorite plain halo is Lauren the Partier's asscher. My favorite diamond halo is Mayk's! Just Gorg!!

Attachments

• Maykhalo.bmp
    596.3 KB · Views: 606
  • Tacorieringset.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 622

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
Gypsy|1314490821|3002430 said:
Xiriah|1314490615|3002416 said:
There are too many gorgeous rings I've seen that I can't remember and name them all! :love: However, there was one thread I saw earlier this year (I think it may have been an older thread though that I came across) that was a huge old cut diamond that was either old mine or an antique cushion shape and I think the size was around 5cts. I can't remember what the name of the thread was or who's it was but I don't think it had as many replies as some of the others I've seen...

Oh, I remember that one. The higher color OEC from abroad. Wow... I don't recall the poster but it was huge and a knock out. I thought it was 7 carats though. I could be wrong. Hmm... wonder if I can find it!

I think that one's a different one from the one I'm thinking of. I think I know which one you're talking about though. I'll see if I can find that one since it was HUGE! I thought it was 9cts or so...? I remember that the poster was from India with a very impressive collection.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Very glad to see a Tacori ring made it on here :bigsmile:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Xiriah|1314492632|3002541 said:
There are too many gorgeous rings I've seen that I can't remember and name them all! :love: However, there was one thread I saw earlier this year (I think it may have been an older thread though that I came across) that was a huge old cut diamond that was either old mine or an antique cushion shape and I think the size was around 5cts. I can't remember what the name of the thread was or who's it was but I don't think it had as many replies as some of the others I've seen...

Oh, I remember that one. The higher color OEC from abroad. Wow... I don't recall the poster but it was huge and a knock out. I thought it was 7 carats though. I could be wrong. Hmm... wonder if I can find it!

I think that one's a different one from the one I'm thinking of. I think I know which one you're talking about though. I'll see if I can find that one since it was HUGE! I thought it was 9cts or so...? I remember that the poster was from India with a very impressive collection.

Okay so you have to find your original thread now, because I want to see the 5 carat OEC. But yes! That's right the woman had an amazing collection of bling and her OEC was a 9 carat boulder! Hope you find the posts... I'd love to ogle them.

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Can I say all of Mara's jewels?

If not, at least her solitaire pendant...I LOVE!

Aerix

Shiny_Rock

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That reminds me of this one [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/rockytalky/my-jbeg-4-09ct-omc-at-last-t161402.html']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/rockytalky/my-jbeg-4-09ct-omc-at-last-t161402.html[/URL] - 4.09 from JbEG. Not the size of your recollection Gypsy but most definitely a knockout!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: OH I'm so drooling over this one!!!! I saw the thread and especially since I'm so wanting a 5 stone...It is so beautiful! Would look GREAT on my humongous hands! ;-) Ahhh, fun to dream! :D

Seriously! I can't stop looking at it - I hope he comes back with some handshots soon! It's SO pretty - and generic enough that it's easily adapted to so many types of rings.

It seems like so many people are considering/choosing graduated 5 & 7 stones lately on here!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG OEC Heaven.

Xiriah, that's exactly the one I was thinking of. It's just unreal... but so is her whole collection!

Yssie, I missed that stone! What a knock out! I love the warmth of it and the facets are beautiful. What find.

You guys are OEC super-sleuths!

Coati's is still my favorite. But I wouldn't kick these outa bed for eating crackers.

Okay... so I would re-sell that 9 carat stone as it's too large for my lifestyle.... but I'd ogle it and take many pictures with it first!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Haven's upgrade to her new OMB/OMC!

andddddd

The lovely gal who got Erica's Leon 5 stone Asscher! :love:

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
The three rings that I'm lusting over:

Haven's

Frankiextah's

Affguy's (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Mark Morrell!)

::)

Havens.JPG

frankiextahs.JPG

affguys.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
So much eyecandy in one thread! Yum!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Verdy... Frankiextah's Victor is really perfect in halos. I don't lust after it, cause I adore my own halo, but for someone who wants a round halo... that is the BOMB!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I have to admit I envy Making the Grade's star sapphire ring. The stone she got from Gem Trader and she had it set twice; once by DanialM and another time by Sally. At least I think that's correct. I am obviously jeolous, since I remember that much about her ring. :Up_to_something:

I love the simplicity of the ring and the sudden surprise of the star appearing when the light hits it right.

It kills me that I passed on the stone, :rolleyes:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/star-sapphire-ring-finished.152235/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/star-sapphire-ring-finished.152235/[/URL]

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thing2of2--I'm very flattered! I didn't think anyone would remember my bead set eternity band!

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
I adore yingh Vatche Aqua ring! Absolutley one of my PS favorites!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cozystitches|1314491711|3002489 said:

:love: OH I'm so drooling over this one!!!! I saw the thread and especially since I'm so wanting a 5 stone...It is so beautiful! Would look GREAT on my humongous hands! ;-) Ahhh, fun to dream! :D[/quote]

I love this one too, but I keep thinking I'd prefer it as a 5 stone. I know, I'm a nut.

Great bling showing.... let's get more posts. The original thread was 6 pages... let's at least get this one to 3 pages.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
mom2boys|1314494863|3002804 said:
Thing2of2--I'm very flattered! I didn't think anyone would remember my bead set eternity band!

Really?! I LOOOOOOOVE it! I actually emailed BGD for a quote after I saw yours, but sadly one close to your CTW is out of the budget right now! I don't know if I'd love it as much in a smaller size because yours shows the setting off so nicely. (Plus I'm a size whore! :cheeky: )

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
Gypsy|1314494608|3002719 said:
Verdy... Frankiextah's Victor is really perfect in halos. I don't lust after it, cause I adore my own halo, but for someone who wants a round halo... that is the BOMB!
:love:
Definitely Gypsy, it's so elegant and blingy halo wise! If we ever upgrade, I'm definitely getting a halo like that! There's just so much to love about it! :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
That bracelet is unreal Yssie. WOW. Where did she get that?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't remember if she says... I'm quite sure anything like it is well out of even my imaginary budget though :halo:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Flattered as always Feb03. She doesn't have many fans but I like her ;))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I love the AVC's set with the french cut sides, the AVC set in my favorite Van Craynest setting (EDL), Haven's ring, all OEC and OMC's, and that fabulous new AVC 5 stone band!!! I also love antique style settings such as Tacori E-rings's, JBEG, and Singlestone. Do you see a trend here??? (Will try to post pictures later..too tired to hunt for them now!)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such beautiful pieces! I've always loved LFVDoll's set. :love:

ring10small.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
one of my favorites that has not been posted yet is D&T's Victor Canera band! I normally don't go for yellow gold or engraving but this is just beautiful :)
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/victor-canera-hand-forged-diamond-pave-milgrain-band.159242/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/victor-canera-hand-forged-diamond-pave-milgrain-band.159242/[/URL]

Kaleigh's 3-stone oval with half moons gets mentioned a lot in these threads but I think it just perfection...the side stones are the perfect ratio with the center and the whole ring is just :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1314493454|3002590 said:

Seriously! I can't stop looking at it - I hope he comes back with some handshots soon! It's SO pretty - and generic enough that it's easily adapted to so many types of rings.

It seems like so many people are considering/choosing graduated 5 & 7 stones lately on here!

Yssie you kook, there is no more room on your finger for a ring like that! Really, all you have room for is about a 5pt stone on either side :rodent:

I dig all the ones posted in this thread. My mad little mind is still trying to think of a good three stone setting that is cool and unique :rolleyes: It is hard to come up with. Maybe I need a more unique diamond :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results