shape
carat
color
clarity

I've been holding out on you....

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats honey. That diamond does look bigger than .5! Wear them in the best of health.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
All three new pieces are lovely! I love the stack, it would make a great substitute wedding band too. The necklace also has great presence.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
They're gorgeous, T!

I love anything milgrained, and your pendant is very beautiful. I like that your Tessa ring now has some new friends. :love:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe, she was getting a little lonely by herself ;)) Thanks. I am really happy with my new pieces.

DD, isn't it amazing what a thin bezel can do for a stone? The ladies at the CLT GTG could not believe it was only a 1/2 ct.

Gypsy, thanks! I enjoy then but honestly T is the most excited. She insists on kissing my necklace goodbye :rolleyes:

SDL, I start seeing clients in the fall and feel like it is inappropriate to wear to a drug treatment center.

Gecko, thank you!

Catmom, I am a milgrain whore so anything I can, I will add it! Haha. Thanks for the compliments.

Cachette, thanks! I will!

DS, you are so sweet. Thank you. Can't wait to see your stone set! Have you decided which setting yet?

Ikn, thanks!

diamond, thank you!

TGal, you are so funny! Actually my right hand is my ugly hand and for some reason my fingers were so puffy.

marcy, thanks! They are classic.

luckky, what a pretty ring! I can't even remember where we got my band. It was 10 years ago. I love how the diamonds look like they are floating on the finger.

Lil, no. I am in NC. My parents live in WI so I got to meet Dee*Jay and Neatfreak (when she lived there) a few years ago. I love milgrain too. The more the better! Can't wait to see your pendant.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, that pendant looks so pretty on you tacori!! It shows up beautifully on your neck. Love the bands too, they complement your Tessa perfectly. Beautiful pieces!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
As I said on the other thread: LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. And .... HUH HUH HUH? Glad I didn't *miss* them ... you just hadn't POSTED them yet! Tardy Lady!

I think those stacker bands would look great paired w/your wedding band. Though it makes me ;( to think of your e-ring all lonely and depressed during the day. :tongue: Better it, an inanimate object, than the folks you'll be helping though ...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I love it all!!! You have such great taste!! Congrats on you new bling!!!! :love: :love:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pieces :love: :love:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Skippy!

Dani, YOU have great taste lady!

Deco, I am a PS slacker. I admit it. So you are not late to the party. Congrats again for your 10K!

June, thanks! All three pieces have been on my wish list for a looooong time. I am really pleased with them. The bands are so thin and I know I will have fun coming up with new combos.

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Tacori E-ring|1301358589|2882217 said:
My mom bought me this ring when I was in college. My first pieces of diamond jewelry. It is a sweet little ring. .3ctw in WG.

If you don't mind, could you please do me a BIG favor pleasssssssssssssssse.... could you please show some hand shot pictures of this ring please. I would love to see how is look in the finger.... Thanks! in advance:)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
that pendant is spectacular! your collection is just beautiful! i especially love the two diamond band flanking your Tessa - such a pretty combo. :love:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks D&T

Luckky, here are some pics I took. Sorry, I am not the best diamond photographer. I wore it on my middle finger but I took pics on my middle and my ring for you. Hope this helps.

IMG_6597.JPG

IMG_6582.JPG

IMG_6589.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What the heck--how did I miss these beauties??? Wow great haul, er I mean, great pieces Tacori! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sharon. I got lucky that the store was having a sale. I got all three pieces for a song. I have a feeling no more jewelry for me anytime soon.

luckky

Shiny_Rock
T-E ring,

Thank you so much! very appreciated that. It look so pretty and dainty on your finger, I love it! Your pictures is great and give me an idea how is look. I love a very dainty and exactly this kind of design. I really can't wait to pull the trigger :) I thinking about 3/4 eternity or may be full, from WF of course. Even though my anniversary still many months to go, can't wait.... Thank you again :appl:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what gorgeous new jewels! The .5 in your necklace looks HUGE, too! Wear them in good health!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
luckky, glad the photos helped! It is a very delicate style. I am sure the WF will be beautiful! Be sure to post photos when you get it!!!

Thing2, I know! I am thrilled how large a bezel makes the stone look. It is even a thin bezel. I am dying to reset my studs now! :naughty:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great finds!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Amy!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday! Gorgeous pieces and I love you gray nail polish!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks April. I like it is the fall/winter. It is a big change from my usual light pink!

NTave

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful pendant!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You made great use of the cash your DH gave! Such beautiful and classic new additions!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ooh beautiful pieces :) I love milgrain bezel pendants and those bands are really nice too!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow! I love it all! The milgrained pendant is scrumptious! :love:

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Happy 21st Birthday! Your pieces are lovely! The diamond ring your mother gave you is so sweet - a nice keepsake. And I love the necklace! Were them all in good health and happiness.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love your new stack!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
I love your pendant! It looks beautiful!

You can't beat cash gifts!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
all of your new pieces are so lovely! happy belated birthday!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results