shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom pendant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cruise182

Rough_Rock

Custom pendant?

Now that i have almost bought a new diamond i would like your advice on where, how to set her old diamond. It is a round 3/4ct. I would like to have it set in a heart pendant but I would like to be aprt of the design. Any suggestions of where I could go to have it set in a custom designed pendant? Should I just scrap the idea and get earings? Help!!Custom pendant?

? Help!!

travl4me1

Rough_Rock
I have StevL at Dems working on two pendants for me from a modified picture I gave him. Gold pendant, .45 ct. solitaire, small diamonds channeled down one side, bow loops at the top.

I'm sure there are several that can help, but your topic is specific to what i am having made. Steve has assited me on a few things now and I have always been very happy, trust his work, and think I get a lot of assistance and craftsmanship for the $. My two cents.

cruise182

Rough_Rock
Thanks....... do they have a website? what does dems stand for? maybe an email and number too. thanks

travl4me1

Rough_Rock
Steve still Posts here occasionally (StevL), and is fairly well thought of by his peers. His store is in SC. I don''t know what Dems means, but is a Distinctively Different, Definately Better kind of store IMO.

I guess this is worth mentioning. I needed some sizing work done on Tammy''s ring recently. A local jewelers wanted $200 and that seemed high so I called to get Steve''s opinion. Steve said to Fed-X to him and he would fix for free and have back in 24 hours. That was nice enough, and not necessary.

I (at the very least) thought I should pay for His fed-x expense back to me and he told me not to worry about it. I don''t know if that is standard practice for most people, and I did include a gift of appreciation, but that says something to me about him.

anyhow Website is www.demsjewelers.com and you should find more contact info there.

I have a half dozen pictures of my favorite 6 heart pendants that utilize solitaires I am happy to send to you in a private message....just as a source of ideas. Take care.

cruise182

Rough_Rock
please pm me!! oh and wifes name is Tammy too!!

travl4me1

Rough_Rock
lets just hope they are different women.
emwink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results