shape
carat
color
clarity

Someone go buy this

kt

Shiny_Rock
I may be getting a couple of other items from Dana so I asked him to hold off shipping until I decide... :Up_to_something:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
kt|1314233986|2998722 said:
I may be getting a couple of other items from Dana so I asked him to hold off shipping until I decide... :Up_to_something:
Ohhh! Do tell!

familynurse

Rough_Rock
Athenaworth: The post office tried to deliver it today, but I was at work. I will be picking it up first thing tomorrow(Fri). In the meantime I keep looking at the picture on Dana's site.

Herekittykitty: Haven't made any plans for setting any of the gems but I am looking. My son(only child) is getting married in about 10 days so everything else is kind of taking a backseat to "The Wedding".

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
familynurse|1314320756|2999775 said:
Athenaworth: The post office tried to deliver it today, but I was at work. I will be picking it up first thing tomorrow(Fri). In the meantime I keep looking at the picture on Dana's site.

Herekittykitty: Haven't made any plans for setting any of the gems but I am looking. My son(only child) is getting married in about 10 days so everything else is kind of taking a backseat to "The Wedding".

Off subject here. Are you by chance a practitioner?

kt

Shiny_Rock
I'm not sure yet and I don't need anyone to enable me - I'm bad enough on my own!!!! :oops: but I will say that I am SO bummed that I didn't get family nurse's spinel when I had the chance! I keep telling myself I just don't see myself wearing something that bright that's so big (my blue sapphire is more my style) but the pink is SO pretty! So now I'm looking for something closer to the 7mm mark, which is more my style, maybe with a melee halo...

Anyway, though, Dana has lots of other colors I love, so I'm trying to practice restraint! And I I also need to save $$ for setting these things!!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
kt: buy buy buy! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
I love my loose stones

That said, if setting wasn't so expensive these days,
I would probably be enjoying them a lot more in rings or pendants !!!!

familynurse

Rough_Rock
I got my new spinel from Dana yesterday. It is beautiful!!! It glows even in low light- :love: I can't wait to see it under the bright lights at work. He also included a beautiful orange spessartite garnet that he cut himself as a free gift! It gives off great flashes of orange. He has been so nice- going above and beyond with his customer service. This is my second purchase from him and I have to say his gems are prettier than his pictures.

I am going to try and learn to work my husband's camera next weekend, so that I can post some pictures. I will also be asking for help with the setting this gem. What do you think about using a setting similar to the one natsplat has for her ering.

Natsplat - I hope you don't mind - I think I saw a post from you that said you wouldn't mind if someone copied your design. I think your ring is breathtaking!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
familynurse|1314463549|3001612 said:
I got my new spinel from Dana yesterday. It is beautiful!!! It glows even in low light- :love: I can't wait to see it under the bright lights at work. He also included a beautiful orange spessartite garnet that he cut himself as a free gift! It gives off great flashes of orange. He has been so nice- going above and beyond with his customer service. This is my second purchase from him and I have to say his gems are prettier than his pictures.

I am going to try and learn to work my husband's camera next weekend, so that I can post some pictures. I will also be asking for help with the setting this gem. What do you think about using a setting similar to the one natsplat has for her ering.

Natsplat - I hope you don't mind - I think I saw a post from you that said you wouldn't mind if someone copied your design. I think your ring is breathtaking!

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Of course I do not mind: I am so so flattered! :D I think it would look beautiful in a similar setting with high-k yellow gold (would need a bit of modding to accommodate the oval), with white diamond side stones, or possibly even a lighter pink diamond/sapphire...? The only stipulation is LOADS of photos...! :naughty:

happybear

Shiny_Rock
Oh, familynurse - I can't wait to see photos of the spinel!! :naughty: :twirl:
It sounds absolutely gorgeous!!

Dana is a real gem isn't he? I've been going gaga over some of his new stones and he actually advised me not to impulse buy :oops:

icekid

Ideal_Rock
familynurse|1314463549|3001612 said:

Yes please on the photos :appl: :love:

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
So happy you love the stone familynurse! Just as a warning - I know you are the nurse - but I think you may catch spessartitis too. Watch out, there is no cure!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results