shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideal Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SOCKS

Rough_Rock
Who sells ideal cut diamonds online or in NY?

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Run a quick Pricescope diamond search and you''ll immediately see very good vendors who offer what you want. Finding a great cut diamond is relatively easy today. I believe you''ll find the vendors here all suitable to do business with.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
goodoldgold.com
is online and a b&m is long island as well as a great place to deal with and they have a lot of awesome diamonds.

www.goodoldgold.com

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/19/2004 9:54:34 AM
Author: strmrdr
goodoldgold.com
is online and a b&m is long island as well as a great place to deal with and they have a lot of awesome diamonds.

www.goodoldgold.com
I would whole heartedly recommend you go see GOG as well, especially since you expressed interest in 8*. I think, and Jon, can correct that he still has 8*s that you con compare to H&A ideal cuts as well some new branded cuts that I''m surewould be competitively priced to 8*.

That way you can judge for yourself which stone looks best to you. And if you do decide on an 8*, Wink can help you if there is not dealer in your area.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results