shape
carat
color
clarity

I got to visit my stone today!!!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
It was so beautiful!!! He did a great job! We went downtown to look at settings and he let the jeweler show me the stone. It was so sparkly and delicious, I love it! It's a cushion-cut GIA cert 1.54ct, J color, Si1. It has one tiny inclusion, but I couldn't see it with my naked eye, and it will be covered once it's set. I don't know any of the other stats, but I love it and I can't believe how BIG it looks on me! I wear a 6.5 ring and I was afraid it would look puny, but I'm very happy with it!

We talked to the jeweler about settings too. I really wanted French-cut graduated sidestones, but I guess they only have princess, and they looked beautiful, so I'm happy with those. Going to get double claw prongs and 4-5 .15-.12 graduated sidestones on each side, and filigree and engraving on the underside of the band and gallery. I wish I had pictures, but they are going to be custom-making the setting from bits and pieces here and there.

Super excited!!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Congrats - sounds beautiful!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
sounds beautiful!

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
How exciting!! Congratulations!! Every time you will see the diamond you will fall in love with it all over again :D

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
So fun!!!! Hopefully you won't have to visit it much longer; you'll just have to look down at your finger!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results