shape
carat
color
clarity

Here we go again - new member of the family!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Well you have to keep him.

Names:
Rocky
Jack
Tramp
Wicket - ewok
Courage

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
MonkeyPie|1312131064|2981096 said:
Well, DH and I sat down and talked about it, and I think we will rehome this little guy. I am dying to keep him, but we just aren't going to be home enough. He will be spending a LOT of time in his crate until he gets big enough to stay outside during our work hours. I feel so sad :(sad

Oooh, they are absolutely adorable as a couple. Sorry you can't keep them both, but if you don't feel like you can dedicate enough time to him, then it would be unfair to him to be in a crate so much. I say this because the woman next door to me is gone all day and even on the weekends (I have NO idea where she goes), but her dog is locked up all day and barks constantly and is lonely. He's a super friendly dog and I feel bad for him.

kindred

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so glad your husband rescued that adorable puppy (the white toes -so cute!). If you're not going to be home enough, I think you're doing the right thing by finding him another home. I am sure he will find a wonderful home!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
A friend I have known since I was 5 took him 8) He's going to be spoiled rotten, and will never be alone!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote to keep Archibald!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
MP -

You did the right thing. That adorable pup had a rough start in life, but is going to have a wonderful time from now on, thanks to you and your hubby.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MonkeyPie|1312229778|2981772 said:
A friend I have known since I was 5 took him 8) He's going to be spoiled rotten, and will never be alone!

Yay! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's great- how fortunate to find him such a perfect home! And perhaps your kitty can have play dates with the puppy :bigsmile:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ADORABLE!!!! I had no idea this was going to be an animal thread! Did anyone else before s/he opened it? For some reason I thought it was going to be about a dispute with a family member of some sort (perhaps an in-law)! I would have opened it instantly for a doggie!!!

How big do you think he will become? What a great physique he has!!! I just love him!!!

The important thing is that you rescued him and found him a forever home. I am sorry if it hurt you to have to part with him!

Deb
:read:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that puppy is so cute. :love:

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
Too cute. To die for.

I'm sorry you can't keep him, but reality intrudes on our dreams. Big time.

I'm only sad that they will lose each other as playmates. If i ever saw a baby animal taking to another baby animal, heaven and earth would be hard pressed to make me force them apart. Yours is just about the only reason though - they need to split because he is going somewhere better than here.

Sigh.

For the record - I would have called him Loupe (You can pronounce it Loop or Loopey). I think it would go GREAT with Jem.

Jem and Loupe. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results