shape
carat
color
clarity

Starting the wedding ring hunt!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I've sent quote requests to JBEG, Leon, and SS for my wedding band, but I figured I'd ask all of the knowledgable PSers for help!

I'm attaching a picture of my ring, for those who have not seen it before.

I've gone back and forth on which design to go with. One option is to have a round and marquis, similar to my e-ring alternating. Bezel set and with millegraining-- obviously the more "matchy-matchy" look.

When I was trying on, I fell in love with a ring similar to this http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.c...rnity-Band/16865208_Nn4Jpt#1273371238_PLvwBM9 JBEG setting-- all bezeled rounds with millegraining.

Any votes for which you guys think would look better? Or, does anyone have an idea different from what I have thought of? A band that is straight, and doesn't go in and out is not an option, it looks odd with my ring.

Thanks!

Attachments

• ouringbling.bmp
    665.7 KB · Views: 830

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your e-ring, OU. It's beautiful.

My first thought was a Beverly K marquise/RB alternating band.

pixies

Shiny_Rock
I love the all round bezel band. I feel like it would complement your engagement ring without competing with it.

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ering very much :love: Bezelled rounds, totally. Possibly with a very thin textured spacer in between (milgrain or twisted) - just to accent the texture theme you have going on, for fun ;-)

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
bigdiamondtinygal|1311631190|2976599 said:
what about something like this?

:love:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
bigdiamondtinygal|1311631190|2976599 said:
what about something like this?

this band is beautiful :love: who makes it?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring. I think a thin bezel set band with round diamonds would look great with it.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Bigdiamondtinygal, that is a gorgeous ring! When I have tried on, anything that thick doesn't work with my ring. It might be because I have kinda short fingers.

I'm glad so many of you think I am on the right track. My biggest concern is I'm not overly familiar with BGD's millegrain work. I'm going to need to research some examples of it. I tried on a band at a B&M that was bezeled rounds, but the millegrain was not nearly as fine as what Leon did for my e-ring. I want to make sure that it's going to be complimentary.

Thank you everyone for your help. If anyone has other suggestions keep them coming! I absolutely plan to be a stacker, so this will hopefully be the first of many.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would also vote for the bezel rounds. I have a pendant with milgrain from BG, and it is excellent. And I am picky as far as milgrain goes. I also like Beverley K bands.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bezeled rounds!

Eskiez

Shiny_Rock
Ditto on the JbEG milgrain bezel rounds! I have had my eye on that ring myself! So pretty and will be PERFECT with your e-ring!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zoe|1311621237|2976477 said:

Yes! Beverley K has some great designs that would work well with your e-ring.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Laila619|1311688932|2977030 said:
Zoe|1311621237|2976477 said:

Yes! Beverley K has some great designs that would work well with your e-ring.

I like a lot of her rings. My favorite is probably the marquis and round, but her marquis are bead set, while in my ring they are actual marquis diamonds.. When I've tried this look on it is glaringly obvious to me!

So far BGD has come back with the best price option.. Still waiting on Leon and JBEG before I make any decisions.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I think a bezel marquise/round alternating band would look perfect!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results