shape
carat
color
clarity

Wedding band sizing

pannini

Shiny_Rock
hello!

I'm currently working on ordering specs for my Leon mege wedding band, but not sure what size to go for. I have a Leon e-ring in 4 5/8, 1.8 mm width and it fits snug when I'm a bit on the bloated side. :saint:

When I'm not, it is pretty loose but comfortable.

My wedding band will be eternity, with 2.2 mm in width. With that said , is it best to order 4 3/4 or 4 5/8?

Help!

Additionally, my e-ring was mushroom pave and he is suggesting cut down pave for the new ring.. Are they different, or will it be similar? I read his explanation on his site but it doesn't answer my question!

Thanks.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
4 5/8 should be fine if you are planning on wearing the 2 together as that is the equivalent of wearing a wider band.

pannini

Shiny_Rock
Hi, thanks!

So wearing a thicker/wider band doesn't require wearing a looser wedding band? I know the thinner the band the easier it is to take rings on and off. I will wear the band by itself the majority of the time so I don't want it to fall off either! 4 5/8 seems the best idea.... just need the extra confirmation.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Leon wedding set...sounds dreamy! :lickout: Can't wait to see pics!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd absolutely go 4 3/4 (or even 4 7/8) for a full eternity. Two rings together usually will be a bit more snug than one, so you can afford to have the wedding band larger since the e-ring goes on top of it and keeps it from slipping off.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006 said:
I'd absolutely go 4 3/4 (or even 4 7/8) for a full eternity. Two rings together usually will be a bit more snug than one, so you can afford to have the wedding band larger since the e-ring goes on top of it and keeps it from slipping off.

I agree with diamondseeker 100%. My e-ring and wedding band together are definitely a tad more snug than either ring by itself.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results