shape
carat
color
clarity

Easter Babies - Finally Photos!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your chrysoberyl's are gorgeous! WOW!!! The color saturation is very NICE!!!
Im learning pretty quickly that Tan is the chrysoberyl King!

mpc

Rough_Rock
I hope your stones are well rested and game for MORE photoshoots soon :D My fave is the group shot so we can see all the beautiful colors together! :love:

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Great pictures! And no dogs (or dog hair!)!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No dog hair?!! Boy, do I have you fooled! :lol:

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux|1303786589|2905073 said:
No dog hair?!! Boy, do I have you fooled! :lol:

I was blinded by the colors, I suppose. Or it all looked so hair-free in comparison to my house!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful photos. All your stones have good saturation. My favourites are the Chrysoberyls and the Mogok Spinel.

T

talamasca

minousbijoux|1303741615|2904507 said:
Talamasca: those brown stones are tourmalines won for next to nothing on ebay. They were represented as peachy or sunset or some other adjective that had no mention of brown. They are easy to find all over ebay. The problem is they're not that brown, sorta like halfway between a pretty color and brown. Don't get me wrong, I love cognac and earth colors, but these just seem muddy...if I knew how to get them to you, I would gladly send them to you and would feel happy knowing they were to be used - unless, of course, TL wants them :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I was busy searching eBay and I found a nice smoky quartz which I won. Fingers crossed it's as dark as the pics :D

erinl

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux|1303698974|2904322 said:
It has been a challenge uploading images :naughty: :nono: - I hope this works! Cross fingers

Chrysoberyls first Easter%20Gem%20Pics%20-%201.jpg

Minousbijoux: all your gems in this thread are gorgeous, but I am really interested in this chrysoberyl. Where did you find this beauty??

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Roger Dery of Spectral Gems. He could not be easier to deal with.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results