color
clarity

I got brave.... I tried on some diamond rings...... hehehe

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Re: I got brave.... I tried on some diamond rings...... hehe

Wow,

Just found this thread again after what seems like a lifetime!!! :lol:

Jen and I did indeed go for a cocktail filled day out in August 2010, I believe. We had a ball. I meet a real friend that day.
Unfortunately for us, my husband's job changed considerably and after much soul searching we decided to accept the offer of a lifetime and move to Perth, Australia. My Dh moved in Jan 11 and our daughter and I moved last week!!! :-o

So Jen and I will be email buddies until we can meet up again. ;))

On the shopping trip I also pushed my diamond expectaions up to a 2.05 carat. Not holding my breathe for that one!

Anyway on one of Dreamer's threads (I think) I did a quick run down on my consignement and upgrades to date.

The final diamond is my beautiful 1.7 H & A, GOG RB signature diamonds. It is an I/Vs2 and she is gorgeous.
I don't think I will ever be in the position to get to my dream 2 + carat due to the price increases. To get the extra 0.4 mm I crave it would cost more than double what I paid for the 1.7, so not worth it.
I am currently looking at a reset into maybe a very fine halo, or a three stone with step traps for a bit of an art deco vibe!

Either way it won't be quick and I really should just be grateful I consigened and sold when I did. :appl: (Thank you Jonathan and GOG!!!)

Hope eveyone has a great Saturday. After a week of exploring Perth and seeing some really exotic animals, we are off horse riding. :-o :o :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results