clarity

Here Forte Kitty kitty kitty

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

FKS.jpg

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, seriously? Should I pick my jaw up off the floor now? :appl: :appl: :appl:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Ooh ooh i have to make one minor change... the cushion, the 5th stone from left, and the trillion just under it already have future homes. But i did just get another pear i can replace the trillion with... and i'll just move everything inward. Oh and the Barry's going in a halo ring too.

Okay, this weekend i'm totally free w/ nothing to do, so i'll re-take pics of everything. The coloring is really way off, they're not that dark/purple!!! in fact the trillion is a very very saturated hot pink. Can't even tell from here.

Thanks Vapid Lapid!! i'm so amazed!

eta: do you think this can be an every-day piece? ;-)

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I had insomnia the other night so thought I would give you a push

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
oh man i keep looking at it... that would look so pretty on my cat.... she loves jewels too.

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
Are those fancy deep pink diamonds?? But really, they are lovely. Want to see the setting!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
oh dear heavens no way. i wish! but sadly they're only reddish-pink spinels. ;( :bigsmile:

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I think that because they are (fantastic) spinels, it would be sparklier than diamoonds.
Of course it can be an everyday necklace. Let me just ask, do you go to The Met every day?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results