shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

Katy, OMG that would be so awkward for our husbands. That's HILARIOUS! Anyway, brunch places... you're going to be downtown, there's a place called Yolk on Wells near Chicago that Sis and I went to after we ran the marathon. Oh there's a $35/hr massage place right there too. It's a massage school. Primo massages for $35 and gratuity is discouraged. So it's DIRT cheap. Only thing it's not private massage rooms. It's like hospital curtains separating each massage section. It's still quite private (very quiet and the lights are really dim), but y'know not your own room private.

Otherwise I judge brunch spots by their bloody marys. RockIt Bar & Grill has a bloody mary bar. Jerry's on Division has AWESOME blood marys, they do really good sandwiches too. Otherwise a bar called The Paramount Room by my house has SUPER SKEWERS they serve with their bloodys that are awesome. It's a like a kebab skewer of stuff: olives, pepercini, salami, pickle, etc. There's a place called Frontier that I've been wanting to try for brunch, it's a new-ish restaurant that specializes in "game" meat (e.g. venison, boar, duck etc), also bloody marys.

OMG I sound like a total lush, I'm totally not, I promise. But I'm already missing wine. Sis and I went to dinner tonight with one of our friends that has a 2 month old son. Sis and C were like, "oooh let's have some wine." C is totally like "I want WINE, I can drink again!" Sigh! That wine smelled SO GOOD from across the table. OMG I wanted some. I feigned "Oh I'm antibiotics" excuse, and C bought it. Sis already knows. She's happy.

~LC

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

LC I recall from a while back a funny story from another TTCing PSer -- did you know that one of the only antibiotics you cannot mix with alcohol treats a sexually transmitted disease? :tongue: So don't use that excuse with any medical types around, haha! I think Blenheim had that experience where she got called out or something on it.

pancake

Brilliant_Rock

LC I am still so thrilled for you - I'm sure your husband will get up to speed and feel pretty excited soon!!

Me...well, I had my blood tests on Wednesday afternoon, rang our reprod gynae yesterday to let him know and he left a few messages this morning to give me my results, but I was in clinic and was crazy busy.

First message: "Good news... you have definitely ovulated this cycle! Call me back."

Message two: "Call me back... I will be on a plane between 1 and 2:30 but call me after that."

Another missed call, then I finally had a minute to call him back this afternoon.

"Hi Pancake... well, you have definitely ovulated this cycle. Please don't take any pills... because you're pregnant."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My B-HCG is around 4000, so he thinks I'm probably ~4-5 weeks maybe? Because we have no idea of dates I have to have an early dating scan. I found out 2 hours ago. It has not sunk in at all. This was never going to happen. Turns out my E2 and P4 were high, so he added the B-HCG on. omg.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock

That is wonderful news pancake!! And what a surprise! :appl: :appl: you must be so excited :bigsmile:

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

PANCAKE!!! OMG that's amazing!!!!!! I love the phone tag etc. And I was like, Man, I need to get Pancake's dr because they actually call back MULTIPLE TIMES!!! HOLY COW SOOOO HAPPY for you and your DH. Sticky mini pancake for you!!!
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

~LC

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock

OMG!! This has been the huge streak of BFPs that we've been hoping for for months!!! Congratulations pancake!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

Oops, forgot to reply to Dreamer, that is SUCH funny story. I"ll keep that in mind. Luckily I don't have any medical types in my circle. At least I don't think I do. But honestly, right now I'd rather have them think that than konw I'm preggers.

Katy, I totally agree, we've got quite the hot streak going here. Have a safe drive to Chicago!

~LC

pancake

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you thank you thank you ladies, you are so thoughtful and lovely!

Seriously, I am still boggling. This was not at all in my mental realm of possibilities. I have been drinking wine and eating cheese :oops: Tonight I was with friends and abstained from drinking (unusual for me not to have a glass or two of red) - fortunately I am on-call for work and am also actually working in the hospital for 26 hours over the weekend so I used that as an excuse but I am going on a big girls' weekend next weekend and am wondering how to get around teetotalling then!!

I have been getting pelvic cramps for the last week very consistently - it comes on at ~11pm and wakes me at around 6am - but I assumed I had some kind of mild gastro (since I work with kids it would not be surprising).

Now I have a box of Primolut and a box of clomiphene just sitting in my drawer. And I have an ultrasound booked for "?PCOS" in 2 weeks. Guess I need to change the indication on the form now! Seems so surreal. I hope it sticks I hope it sticks I hope it sticks. Part of me is still trying to get over the delight that I ovulated, I have not made the cognitive leap to the pregnancy bit properly yet!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats, Pancake! :appl:

My OPKs were showing a dark but very thin line yesterday. Like, less than half of the control line? Still took advantage of the situation! :wink2: Waiting to see what happens today when I test again. Left lower side pain not as sharp today, more of a dull ache.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Lizzy, I’m so glad to hear that your appointment with your new RE went better, and that you now feel like you have a plan of action in place. I know IVF is probably not what you wanted to hear, but at least she was upfront with you about clomid and not willing to just “see what happens” like your other RE. It must feel good to know that you are taking proactive steps to make it happen. I hope all of your tests come back with good results.

LC, I hope these next few weeks until your first appointment fly by. I wouldn’t lie to your doctor about your LMP, but if they try to suggest your baby is measuring small, you will know they are wrong! Keep us updated.

NEL, hoping these few days fly by for you too! A Father’s Day BFP would be cute, but don’t be discouraged if it is still too early. I too have had those little benchmarks in mind – Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day . . . I guess now it will be the 4th of July for me. Wow, TTC makes the year go fast! As far as your symptoms, it is probably too early to feel anything anyway, so maybe feeling normal is a good sign! And your slight temp dip is probably normal around that time, so as long as it goes back up, no worries. Crossing my fingers for you!

Katy, have a fun weekend! That will be a good distraction from obsessing about the 2WW, and hopefully you’ll have some good news next week.

Ally, I hope your temp is still up and that you did in fact ovulate! Coming home from Hawaii with a BFP would be awesome!

Mannequin, welcome! hope your stay is short!

Pancake, congrats! Hope your little bean is sticky! Man I’m jealous of all of these surprise BFPs!

AFM, nothing too exciting. It has taken considerable strength, but I have not said a word about TTC to my DH all week and I have not been tempted to temp or POAS. It’s hard giving up control, but I do think it makes me a little less stressed about TTC. Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled for all the ladies on here, but after seeing all of these new ladies come and go so quickly, I’m really starting to suspect that DH and I are going to need a little “help” to get our BFP. I guess by the time I have my appointment in September, I’ll have been off BC for about 8 cycles, so hopefully, my doctor will agree to run some tests.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

Holy cow, this thread is on fire! And I'm loving it!!

Pancake--a huge congrats to you!! You must have been completely in shock when you got the news! You know, I don't know why it didn't cross my mind that being pregnant was a possibility--you'd mentioned you'd come off the pill and hadn't had a period for 8 weeks. I'm surprised I didn't think "hmmm...". You always hear about lucky ladies like you who get pregnant immediately after coming off the pill! I'm so excited for you and am so glad you'll be getting an u/s for this instead of for PCOS!

LC--did you test again last night with the FRER and CBE?? :) Is your husband accepting your pregnancy (eee!) a little more each day? How are you feeling? I'm hoping you can relax and enjoy the next couple of weeks before your appointment! Oh, and Sunday is only 10dpo for me--I'm not expecting to see anything at all, but since it's father's day, I just want to give it a shot. Are you still going to continue acupuncture? I just found a couple of local acupucture...ists(?) near me in case this cycle is a bust. Since it helped you to shorten your cycle, I think it's definitely worth a shot!

Katy--my 2WW buddy, how are you feeling at 8dpo? I don't blame you at all for holding out to test, I have no patience at all--I think last cycle I only held out until 11dpo. I hope you're hangin' in there!

Lizzy--I am so, so happy for your that your RE has a genuine interest in your case and is eager to get to the bottom of this for you! My sister and a couple of my friends have had the HSG and they all said it was uncomfortable at most. My sister had the easiest time with it, she had no issues at all. My friend had some cramping afterward, but she said that was the worst of it. I would definitely tell them about your father's negative reaction to the dye...there must be a way they can test you for reactions before the test. Are you doing the test after your round of antibiotics?

Also, interesting info about the Clomid--that it doesn't improve the quality of eggs, just increases the # released.

When do you leave for VT?

Ally--did your temps stay up this morning?

amc--I like those gummy multivitamins from Costco, too! My mother is a vitamin buff and she's scoffs at me for taking the gummies, but the ones she sends me are like horse pills and I hate them. Eventually she gave in and told me it's better to take something than nothing at all, haha. I actually like the Costco mulitvitamin gummies more than the prenatal gummies--the prenatal gummies have this weird sugary coating.

ETA: Mannequin-- you might benefit from a digi OPK. The internet OPKs can be confusing at first. I tend to get a couple of surges before actually Oing. And Ally had three surges this cycle before finally Oing on the fourth. For me, the test line will show up immediately and be just as dark as the control line when I have a positive (which is then confirmed with the digi OPK).

MP--I can definitely see how not constantly scrutinizing sticks would help. I'm impressed you haven't brought up TTC this week and am hoping this more relaxed approach might be the ticket for you :)

AFM, I'm itching so badly to test that it's driving me crazy. It's better here at work where I don't have access to a test. Home is worse since there are a bunch lying around. I'm only 8dpo, so I have no idea why I can't just relax. I think I was just bored at home last night--if I stay busy, it's better.

I only have about 5 Wondfos left, so I ran to the dollar store to pick up some backups. The cashier thought my 10 boxes of tests was really funny and she said "Honey, the harder you try, the harder it is". Heh.

I went running last night, which seemed to make my cramps go crazy. Nothing else is happening, though. No sore boobs, no more heartburn. My temp went back up, but I don't really think that means anything right now.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

Pancake, I did the same thing, didn't think I was in the running AT ALL and was boozing over the weekend at a wedding (3-6DPO). I *think* that we're in the clear that the zygote/embryo doesn't share blood supply until after the 2WW. Maybe our smart friend Dreamer can fill us in.

Mannequin, Get your game on, girlfriend! ;)) And keep at it too!

Monkey, I totally feel for you. IIRC, you got off HBC in Jan or Feb? I know you and your DH are going to get your chance, but when you least expect it. Hugs to you my friend, and keep having fun and enjoy your BD time. I'm getting jealous of your action. I dunno if DH will still want to BD any more. I hope he does, but I'm not holding my breath.

NEL, Look at you going running and staying all healthy! I'm going to try to hit my Pilates class during lunch today and maybe get a quick jog after work. I really like acupuncture and I definitely think it helped me shorten my cycle. My cycles were getting consistently LONGER, and I finally decided I'd had enough and did it. Not sure if it had anything to do with the whole getting KU despite the near impossible BDing timing. Maybe it did, maybe DH has ninja sperm-who knows.

Didn't test again, I'm probably just going to nix it since DH finally believes me that I'm pregnant. I dunno I think he still wants some "confirmation." He asked me, "So what confirms you're still pregnant? You not getting your period." Um, kinda a GLARING tell tale that I'm pregnant, you think? So I think he still doesn't think it's happening.

AFM, I moved my date to end-ish of July. I'll be closer to 10wks by then. No symptoms yet. I had ever so slight off and on nausea two days ago. Nothing yesterday. Nothing so far today. Trying not to freak out that that I'm symptom-less. I'm not even tired, so I'm just going to keep up with my working out. Sis is going to join my gym too, so we'll be able to work out together. She was like, So do you have to stop working out? I told her, I don't think so, but I think I should stay away from doing the crazy weights and stuff.

~LC

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock

I lurk this thread but wanted to jump in:

Blood supply isn't shared until 6 weeks I believe? I think that's why most women start feeling morning sickness (or all day sickness like I had) at that point. Definitely not safe to drink between 2WW and that point, but don't get too worked up about it.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock

Coming out of lurkdom to congratulate all of the recent BFPs! And it seems pretty promising that we will get a couple more. I am SO EXCITED for all of you! :appl: :appl: !! :appl: :appl: :D :D

NOT going to start playing in your sandbox just yet, but I did go off of the pill (mostly to help with libido, lessen risk of blood clots since I was on Ocella and DH heard a report on NPR about Yaz/Yasmin/Ocella and blood clot risk and got all worried) and started temping so I will have a handle on my cycle in the oh.... 9-10 months until we TTC. DH is sciencey like me and very interested in the whole thing. Asks if I've temped in the morning when he wakes up. Anyway, the next thing to do is actually put it in FF (have an app on my phone but its not synced with the website yet) and see what happens.

Ok, back to lurking and cheering you all on!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

OK, first of all this is the month of really big surprises! First LC and then Pancake! How cool and wild!

What Lanie said about blood supply is what I recall too. You guys are fine, and what's done is done anyways... just no more drunken nights out :bigsmile:

LC My first appointment was at 10 weeks, I am sure you will be fine waiting! And since you are waiting you don't have to worry about your dates and measuring small or anything. You will have a dating scan and it will give you an accurate due date!

Happy Friday Ladies!!! Wow I love all the activity on here!

Pancake: OMG what a great surprise! Congrats! :appl: :appl: :appl: Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Lizzy: I am so so happy the appt with your RE went well and that she's more proactive in helping you get and stay pregnant! I'm so glad you stuck to your instincts about not jumping to Clomid. For some reason I am terrified of that too. And how great that you have insurance to cover IVF if you ever need to go that route (although I hope you won't need it :)) ). We're going to Oahu this time (first time) with my parents and other family members. DH and I just took a mini vacay without the baby to Kauai a few months ago bc I had been seriously stressed out and we needed to reconnect. We've also been to Maui and loved it! Really, you can't go wrong with Hawaii. I really loved Kauai too - so so lush and beautiful! :love: I'm in CA so it's easy and not too expensive to go there. I'm jealous of the EC'ers bc our favorite place to go is the Bahamas :love:

AMC: I didn't need iron for TTC - but did need it during my second trimester bc my bloodwork showed that I was slightly anemic. I took SloFe supps.

LC: Yes, thank goodness DH was goal oriented. Haha. I've also read/heard that you don't share a blood supply with the baby until 5-6 weeks. I also didn't feel/have symptoms until 6 weeks - the constant nausea was horrible. So not having symptoms now is not such a bad thing, it will hit you soon enough. Hehe ;)) And yes, you can continue to work out but I would do less weights. My OB limited me to 10lbs but DH wouldn't let me lift any at all!

NEL: Yes my temp rose a little bit today. I have hope that I O'd! LOL about getting more tests - it's the POAS-aholic in us - we need to have them around to satisfy our urges :cheeky: I'm usually itching to test by 9DPO. I hope you have a great Father's day present for your DH! Any fun plans for the weekend to keep you preoccupied?

Katy: Have a great time in Chicago!

Mannequin: I agree with NEL about getting digital OPKs to confirm. I had so many almost positives so it was nice to have the smiley digitals to confirm the LH surge.

Monkey: ::HUGS:: What you're feeling is absolutely normal, especially when you're doing all the right things and timing it so well. I think your BFP will be coming when you least expect it (hopefully this cycle!). Just keep BD'ing :naughty:

AFM: I thought i read that term "goal oriented" BD'ing somewhere on this thread. Haha. Last night DH smiled and gave me this look :naughty: and ask "tonight?" I told him his services weren't needed that night. Haha. My temp went up a little today which is in line with my slow rise like previous cycles. So one more high temp and I'll have cross hairs. I'm pretty confident I O'd since my CM has pretty much dried up or turned sticky and CP is low and firm. Yesterday after I posted, I had some AF-like cramps and had bright red spotting which I've never had before. I haven't had any spotting after that. I am very much looking forward to Hawaii bc my mom experienced a life threatening and life changing event late last year that has made her partially disabled and her dream has been to swim in the beaches of Hawaii. I'm happy to help make her dream come true :))

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Congrats, pancake! Wow, some really nice surprises on this thread lately. Here's something to make everyone go "awwww."

fandw.jpg

pancake

Brilliant_Rock

I have been up with calls from work (it's 3am!) and have been sleeping fitfully anyway - thought I'd check in!

LC - I am not really concerned about the alcohol, it's all been only about once a week in moderation and the medical evidence for a threshold is lacking; the recommendation is zero because there's not enough evidence about safety of "moderation" (or indeed of anything >0 apart from heavy). I am certainly not drinking now that I know I'm pregnant but what has happened has happened and I am not worried about it. I did get a little worried as I took a worming tablet (!) a couple of weeks ago but as it turns out the tablet was pyrantel, which is not an issue. With your scan, if you are really unsure of your O dates (although it sounds like you know to within a few days and you do know your LNMP) then that would be a reason to move your scan earlier, as a dating scan becomes less accurate with advancing gestation; the least error would be around the 6 week mark.

Claritek - hello!

NEL - I know, in hindsight it is such a no brainer! I am a doctor for chrissakes... if any of my adolescent patients (they're my oldest ones - I'm in paediatrics) were amenorrhoeic after 8 weeks I would have done a pregnancy test, regular prior or not!! Funny how even my rational medical brain managed to be totally overridden by what SEEMED to be rational ;-)

Dreamer, MP, AMC - thanks, girls :)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

pancake Its funny, but I was thinking after you announced how it was so odd none of us suggested you take a test! Everyone totally blanked on that one!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

Pancake, wow!!!! Congratulations!!!! What a nice surprise! I hope it is super sticky for you! DId you end up using any of the Clomid or was this pregnancy au natural??!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

AMC, those puppies are TOOO CUTE!!!

Ally, enjoy your vacation! I am glad that you will get a chance to bring your mom there. That will be really special and memorable for all of you! Believe it or not, I've never been to the Bahamas, but I would love to go!

Claritek, thanks for popping in! We'd love to see you more often!

LC, personally I think you are fine to go to the gym and workout. Just take it easy in these beginning weeks and then after you get your first u/s, consult your doctor to get their opinion on your particular circumstance.

NEL, you made me feel better regarding the HSG. I'll get thru it, but I plan on calling the RE's office next week just to let them know about the allergic reaction my father had. Your testing still on Sunday right? Stay super busy this weekend lady!

Monkey, it is definitely less stressful not peeing on sticks this month so I know how you feel. How many cycles have you been trying now? Personally, if you didn't want to wait till Sept, you could just call your doctor and have them run some preliminary hormone tests. It's really no big deal and they probably won't even need to see you to run them. Usually they run them on day 3 of your period, so just something to consider. It might be nice to have those blood results before you go in in September so that you will have some results to discuss with the doctor.

Mannequin, I definitely recommend the digital OPK"s!

AFM, nothing new. Just chugging along....

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

Ally--so glad to hear that your temp stayed up today! Welcome to the 2WW! I'm jealous you get to spend some if it in Hawaii--what a fabulous distraction! We're on the East Coast, so I have to admit that we go to the Caribbean more often, but we did go to Hawaii (Maui and the big island) for our honeymoon and went back last year for a trip to Kauai. It's so gorgeous out there!

amc--those pups are so adorable! What are they now, 6 weeks? Are they still finding their voices? :)

Pancake--I'd like to think that with LC's big surprise this week, we didn't think there could possibly be TWO TTC surprises within days of each other! :) By the way, I had to Google amenorrhoeic...I would say that it's my word of the day, but I don't even know how to pronounce it!

Lizzy--is the HGC scheduled yet? I'm hoping they schedule it early next week so you can just get it over with without worrying too much. Enjoy the weekend!

ETA: Claritek, I forgot to say that I'm excited for you to TTC soon! I keep my eye on the "Wanting but Waiting" thread and I think a bunch of great PSers will be trying at the same time! :)

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

Dreamer, Thanks I remember you saying that you hit a 10wk appt. Wow, lady you're ready to pop soon!

Lanie, thanks for popping in with the info! Makes me feel less guilty. I'm being good now though. No booze for LC!

Claritek, looking forward to the day you stick your toe in. :)

Ally, man 10lbs??? That's like barely anything. :( I hope I don't get stuck with just that weigh limit. Enjoy Hawaii. That's such a lovely experience to help your mom fulfill her dream of going to Hawaii. It sounds amazing! I grew up in FL and I've never been to the Bahamas.

I actually prefer ski vacations. Boo I won't get to go next season. OMG ;( This really sucks! We were going to go to Big Sky and check out Yellowstone!!!! OMG! I'm totally completely irrationally freaking out. Slowly backing away from the ledge. ;( ;(

AMC, OMG Puppies!!! (They helped me off "the ledge" see above paragraph). And now back to your regularly schedule thread.... :bigsmile:

Pancake, I feel the same way too about the booze. No drinking for me, which is so NOT normal for my group of friends.

Lizzy, when are you going to be in VT? That sounds like such a nice vacation. I hit my pilates class today, and after work going to take the pooch on a little jog. I'm so grateful for you BTDT ladies. You're helping us totally green TTC'ers navigate through all this.

Still not ready to poke into the JBP thread, can I hang out with you guys a little more?

~LC

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock

Oh my goodness there's a huge BFP boom in this thread!!! Congrats to LC and Pancake most recently!!!!! I'm sorry if I missed anyone else... geez something is definitely in the PS water huh!!! Sticky dust to everyone!!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock

I wanted to pop in and say big congrats to LC and Pancake!! SO exciting! Sending you lots of happy, healthy 9 month thoughts!!

And good luck to those in the 2ww!!

Maybe this is the start of a huge baby boom!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

NEL, HSG's are done between day 6 and 12 of your cycle. So once I hit Day 1, I call to schedule it. I'm looking at the last week of June for Day 1.

LC, we are in VT next week. We rented a house on the lake with my parents. Should be a nice relaxing family vacation. My dad has a boat so we hope to go out on that daily. Then as soon as we get back, my DH and I are off to Boston for a wedding and an overnight together!

AFM, looking forward to a POAS-free, blood work free VT vaca and Boston wedding! Plus I'll be able to enjoy some cocktails!

megumic

Brilliant_Rock

I'm de-lurking to say :appl: Congrats Pancake and LC :appl: So happy for both of you!

Here's to cheering on the rest of the gang for lots of baby making, baby sticking and preggo dust! Thanks for letting me read all of your interesting and educational convos from the sidelines -- look fwd to jumping in and joining you all this fall :))

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

LC, you better keep posting here! We’d miss you. I’m sure it is not easy to give up the wine and the skiing next winter, but you're going to have a baby to make up for it! Yay! You should definitely try to enjoy your symptom free days while they last, or maybe you’ll be lucky enough to avoid the worst of it. Thanks for your kind words, I got off BC at the end of February, so it hasn’t been that long I guess. Thanks for the reminder that I should just be enjoying the BD’ing and not worrying about the result for awhile. DH has actually been more interested in it now that he doesn’t feel the pressure of timing it right, and I’m the one who is like, really, again? Hopefully he’ll keep it up through the next week, but I’m not going to push it. Sorry you are not getting in as much BD’ing as you’d like. Hopefully that will change!

Lizzy, enjoy your month off! Sounds like you have a lot of fun things to look forward to these next few weeks. Thanks for the suggestion. I suppose I could call the doctor to ask about hormone testing, but I’ll probably wait a couple more months. I’ve only had four cycles off BC, so they might not think it is warranted yet, but I will be on my 8th cycle by the time my appointment rolls around.

Ally, yay for finally ovulating! Hope your 2WW flies by!

NEL, I’ll be anxiously waiting to hear news from you on Sunday or Monday! Eagle pose and fingers crossed!

Mannequin, I sometimes get the dark thin line on wondfos too. And when that happens, it is usually confirmed by the digital, so it is good you took advantage of the situation!

Pancake, congrats again! I bet it is mind boggling!

Amc, good thing I don’t know where you live because those dogs would be missing if I did! They are SO cute. How can you stand it?

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

I mostly lurk....just going with the flow and seeing what happens! DH has told a few of our close friends that we're trying, so much for keeping THAT a secret :bigsmile: haha. I stopped my last pack of BC the end of May after being on it for 10 years! Just wanted to say congrats Pancake and LC!!! How exciting!!!!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

Monkey, omg that's so funny you're like really, again? Still going to say I'm jealous. I'm thinking good thoughts for you. And four months doesn't seem like a long time to some, but when you want to be pregnant, and you've been trying, it can get stressful. I've been off sine Nov, so a whole 7 months.

Missy, hope you de-lurk and join us here. I love the gals on this thread. So funny about your DH spilling the beans.

-LC

AMC: Cuteness overload!! :love: Thanks for posting pics. Can't get enough of them!

Pancake: What are the next steps for you? Will you have an early ultrasound? Dreamer brought up a great point about why we didn't suggest you take a HPT, since we're all a bunch of POAS-aholics :confused: Sending lots of sticky thoughts to you!

Dreamer: I love when you pop in! Do you know anything about mid-cycle spotting? I have been spotting a lot (never when I tried for DD) since trying for #2. Hmm maybe it's just my hormones trying ton regulate itself after the 1st child, maybe?

NEL: Thanks! I'm still not confident until I have another temp rise, or two, or three. Haha. I'm so jealous you get to go to the Bahamas more often. I love the water down there, it's soooooo warm! Last time I went was in 2004. I'm hoping to go back next year for our 5-year anniversary. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you this weekend!

LC: Please hang out here until you're ready to go to the JBP thread! And yes, 10lbs is nothing, which was why I was so annoyed with DH for not even letting me lift those. If you can, keep up with the workouts (modified for pregnancy) because it will make it easier to bounce back. Funny you brought up ski vacations bc I love snowboarding but haven't had a chance to go for the last few years :(( But think about all the fun your have with your kid doing things like sledding and building snowman ... I know, not the same thing, but a different type of enjoyment ;))

Lizzy: The next few weeks sound amazing! Such a relaxing vacation at the perfect time! And boating everyday ... I'm jealous!

Monkey: I LOL about the "really, again?" part too. It's great to have an enthusiastic partner :bigsmile: Hope you'll join me in the 2WW soon!

Missy and Megumic: Looking forward to you ladies joining us!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results