shape
carat
color
clarity

Gucci annual sale?

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
Did I just miss it?
I remember hearing or reading somewhere that they have a sale once a year.
Is this true?
Does Burberry or LV have these kinds of sales too?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

We don't live close to a stand alone store--but where their products are sold locally, when the store has a sale, all brands are included. When I have been in been in stand alone stores, depdening on the season--items are discounted. No "sale" signs are posted, but the prices are reduced on the tags. IN my experience, sales ususally occur after the "season" is over and new merchandise is coming in.
Popular stuff gets sold out before it gets reduced!

cheers--Sharon

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Gucci boutiques and online store do have sales twice a year (May/June and Nov/Dec). Gucci also has outlet stores that do charge send.

LV never goes on sale. I assume that Burberry goes on sale too since they have outlet stores.

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
qtiekiki|1302532427|2893193 said:
Gucci boutiques and online store do have sales twice a year (May/June and Nov/Dec). Gucci also has outlet stores that do charge send.

LV never goes on sale. I assume that Burberry goes on sale too since they have outlet stores.

Thanks for info!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I called my local Gucci last week, and the SA told me it's scheduled for around the 3rd week of May for this year.

I am hoping a classic Sukey goes on sale!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Kama - Hope you get one. I used my sukey medium top handle bag this past weekend. I was surprised how much stuffs I could put in it.

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
Anyone know how much the discounts are?
20% 30%

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
1st cut is usually 30-40%, 2nd cut can be up to 60%. Keep in mind, not everything goes on sale. The classic styles usually don't, but you never know.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
qtiekiki|1302707872|2894955 said:
Kama - Hope you get one. I used my sukey medium top handle bag this past weekend. I was surprised how much stuffs I could put in it.

I didn't end up getting the Sukey! I was waiting for the sale, but last weekend I stopped at the Prada flagship store and ended up buying an all leather (inside and outside!) handbag for 30% off.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Prada leather purses are nice. I had been eyeing them, but won't get one for years, if ever.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results