shape
carat
color
clarity

How am I suppose to wear it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

i_mkittycat

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

This might sound like a stupid question but I was never engaged or married before and I never did pay attention to other people's wedding band. Well, my question is......am I supoose to wear the wedding band first and then the engagement ring as a set or am I suppose to wear the engagement ring first because I was engage first and then put the wedding band on top as a set? I need to know fast because I dunno how am I suppose to wear it....

aj55

Rough_Rock
you are suppose to put the wedding band on first and then your engagement ring.

i_mkittycat

Rough_Rock
Sorry for asking such a stupid question but thanks alot. I know how to wear it tomorrow!! I just got my wedding band today!!! Thanks again!!
1.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
The thought is that you wear your wedding band closest to your heart which translates to wearing it first.

kfds

Rough_Rock
Hate to be practical, but the more expensive ring should go on the inside (for security purposes). The ring on the inside is less likely to fall off.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Traditionally you put the wedding band on first, so it''s closest to your heart, and then put on the engagement ring. I see tons of people wearing them the other way around, though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results