shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions for Flat or Curling Irons?

GamerGirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi All-
My flat iron died yesterday -- plugged it in/turned it on and went to eat my breakfast, came back and it was still cold. :angryfire:

Added to that the currently stormy weather and my hair is a hot mess - I need to go get a new one ASAP!! I'm also wondering about getting a curling iron too -- but not really sure what size or brands I should be looking at. Any recommendations??

julia_girl

Rough_Rock
For a flat iron, def a CROC . I've used them all HAI CHI SEDU BABYLISS...SEDU was my favorite and is still great, but the CROC infrared is by far the best so far.

askme

Rough_Rock
I recommend the Karmin G3 Salon Pro, it works pretty good with any type of hair, I use it and my hair looks awesome, smooth and very straight. if u want a curling iron i suggest the Karmin Salon Pro Clipless Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron, it works great too.
:twirl: :wavey: :D
5129d1302108173-15-coupon-hairtools-ca-g3pro-pk.jpg[img]

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
I have tried several different flat irons, and so far, the Chi brand is my favorite. I only like the models that have temperature controls, though. The ones without this feature heat up to over 400 degrees Fahrenheit, which is too much for my hair.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love my chi.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Babyliss Titanium Straightening Iron--I don't know how I've done w/out out it!

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
I doubt you're still looking, but the Remington print ones are fantastic. I think they're only like $20, but they work great.

If you're still looking, my favorite flat iron is an Ultra Chi and my favorite curling iron is by Hot Tools. I purchased both of them at Ulta.

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
I know that I said that the Chi brand was my favorite, but my Chi has seemed kind of underwhelming lately.

My hairstylist actually recommended the Croc, so I bought one, and I can't wait to try it. The reviews all say that it is really great, but there also seems to be a pattern with them breaking quickly. Some reviewers complained that theirs broke as soon as a few months after buying it, and some stopped working eight or nine months later. That concerns me, but everyone seems to think that it's pretty much a miracle flat iron, so I still want to try it.

I also considered the Babyliss Nano Titanium model, which also has really good reviews. It might be somewhat comparable to the Croc, since they both use titanium.

I still like my Chi, but I've just been feeling like it could do a better job. I also have a T3 Mane Tamer, which is also nice, but I was still hoping for something a little bit different.

As for cheaper options - the Remington Frizz Therapy straightener and the Remington Shine Therapy straightener are both really nice, and they have awesome reviews, too.

ZahraLeyla

Shiny_Rock
I have no recommendations for flat irons, but the absolute best curling iron I have ever used is the Vidal Sassoon clampless conical wand. I have flat, limp, lifeless hair and it is the only things that makes it curly and huge. I would be devastated if they ever stopped making these.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results