LGK

Ideal_Rock

groupshot8.jpg

groupshot11.jpg

groupshot13.jpg

groupshot14.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be still my beating heart! WOW-everything you own is so gorgeous! I've seen some of it, but I have definitely been missing out, because I don't think I've seen your Victor Canera reset! I LOVE IT ALL! The necklace looks gorgeous on-what an awesome size! And your newest pics are amazing!

And your kitten story is hilarious! I remember when my Olivia (in the avatar) was a crazy kitten! Any pics of him on the computer?! :naughty: Also, Ham Portal is the best name for a refrigerator ever! :cheeky:

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Mmm, thyroid scar, cleavage AND a double chin shot! :tongue: Oh, good times. (And the new freckles I got on my chest last year thanks to the crap "SPF 85 but really not, Neutrogena sucks and we lie" sunblock I had in Costa Rica last year... I'd avoided chest freckles prior to that, but now... bah.)

groupshot15.jpg

groupshot16.jpg

groupshot17.jpg

groupshot18.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock

groupshot20.jpg

groupshot21.jpg

groupshot22.jpg

groupshot23.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Last few here, finally!

Heh, thanks Thing! Olivia is one of my favorite avatars, she's soooo pretty! I'll see if I have any Dex pics here... he's a purty boy, a lovely bluegrey longhair.

Oh, and one of the things I wanted to point out, with the Victor Canera setting right next to an antique piece with all it's millgrain intact: check it out, Victor's millgrain is absolutely as teensy and fine as the best of the real antique stuff. That's pretty rare. I'm ridiculously picky about that; for example, BGD's millgrain is about twice as big and theirs is actually better (smaller & finer) than most out there today. Victor's is awesome, and I'd say that only Van Craeynest and Greenlake- that I've seen in person- is as good. (Though I'd bet that Steven Kirsch's and Leon's is also really good, but I haven't seen any of theirs in person.)

groupshot24.jpg

groupshot25.jpg

groupshot26.jpg

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
LGK, you have the most stunning pieces. I love your finds; they are all amazing. Wear your new pretty in good health!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I want to come play in your jewelry box! (I don't mean that to sound as dirty as it does, but I can't think of another way to word it!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results