shape
carat
color
clarity

AVC meets Steven Kirsch ! My ring is here !

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
My ring arrived on friday so I thought I would share a few pics before its sent off to the appraiser. Sorry no hand shots until the boyfriend proposes ! :)
Thanks to the Good Old Gold staff who were extremely easy to work with and to Jonathan for creating these beautiful cushions whose big broad flashes of light literally take my breath away.
A big thank you to Steven Kirsch who created this gorgeous heirloom and who went above and beyond to make sure I was 100 % happy with my ring . I would have never dreamed that tapered carre cuts would look so beautiful with my AVC!
And to the wonderful ladies of pricescope thank you helping make my dream engagement ring a reality. A special thank you to Diamondseeker who always took the time to answer all of my diamond questions . To Lovestreet and Wintotty for being the inspiration to my beautiful ring. To Missydebby for your thoughtful and insightful advice and willingness to listen. And to Charmypoo there are not words enough to express how much you have helped me through this entire process. I dont think I could have gotten through these weeks of nervous anticipation without your support and honest constructive feedback. You are truly an amazing person ! :)

For anyone interested in the stats of my stone..
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/7446/

002.JPG

003.JPG

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a beauty!!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Laila ! :)

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful :love: I hope all is better with it.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
did steven add milgrain to the area that was bothering you before? it looks great and I hope you get it soon!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, you are so welcome! It's not hard to give advice about AVC's because they are so gorgeous!

I LOVE your ring!!!! :love: :love: :love: It is just beautiful! I can't wait to see more shots! We'll need close-ups and handshots after the proposal..which surely will be SOON!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
slg47|1306725033|2933479 said:
did steven add milgrain to the area that was bothering you before? it looks great and I hope you get it soon!
Yes he did. Sorry I havent been able to take better close up shots with my camera. If I manage to get some more detailed pics of the ring I will def post them. ! :)

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
You are so sweet. The ring is beautiful and I am glad you stuck to your guns. The double prongs are delicious!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Glad you are happy with it :appl: :love:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
it's beautiful~~ enjoy the ring !!! :love: :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

sparklyforever

Shiny_Rock
Can I ask for an idea of cost of the setting?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, you got your double prongs! :appl: It's beautiful, I'm sure you're dying to wear it and I hope he doesn't make you wait too long! I'm really glad everything worked out.

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
it is gorgeous! wear it in good health!

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. Can't wait to see hand shots. Love your setting!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Charmy, Yssie, minmin001, lknvrb4, junebug17,nfowife, and kimber418 ! :)

Sparklyforever- Its an expensive setting because the higher cost of carre cut stones and the tapered effect being more labor intensive. Depending on the total carat weight of the carre cuts it could be anywhere from $3500- $5000.

frosted

Rough_Rock
Stunning! I love that design. If I had seen it early enough, it might have been mine instead of the soleste! (Maybe for the next big anniversary!;-)

Swoon!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay, I love, love, love it! I hope it's on your finger very, very soon!!

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Hospatogi it is GORGEOUS!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

I absolutely LOVE the changes from your previous thread - the double claws loook GREAT and I'm so glad Steven was able to change the ring to address your concerns. It is beyond amazing now - I LOVE the juxtaposition sleek carre cuts with the chunky cushion - one of my favorite looks of all time!! I LOVE your ring!!!!

I'm so flattered that my ring was an inspiration for your lovely - thank you. Yours is totally beautiful and unique and truly a "timeless classic." I can't WAIT for handshots - any idea when the proposal will take place?!

Huge congrats!!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Love Street|1306855733|2934459 said:
Hospatogi it is GORGEOUS!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

I absolutely LOVE the changes from your previous thread - the double claws loook GREAT and I'm so glad Steven was able to change the ring to address your concerns. It is beyond amazing now - I LOVE the juxtaposition sleek carre cuts with the chunky cushion - one of my favorite looks of all time!! I LOVE your ring!!!!

I'm so flattered that my ring was an inspiration for your lovely - thank you. Yours is totally beautiful and unique and truly a "timeless classic." I can't WAIT for handshots - any idea when the proposal will take place?!

Huge congrats!!
Thanks so much Lovestreet ! I am going to be flying out to cali to spend the week of the 4th of July with him so hopefully it will be around that time ..

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous Hospatogi! Love that 2nd shot in particular. Thank you for the kind words and look forward to seeing the hand-shots!

Warm regards,

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much Jonathan! My boyfriend and I appreciate all of your help making this process amazing for us ! If I manage to get any beautiful fire shots I will try to send them to you!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, your ring is stunning! I love this design (especially with the carre cut diamonds)! :love:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful, I love it!!! ENJOY!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
This ring is such a stunner and I am totally falling in love with AVCs!!!

tannet

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful! Congratulations. Glad to hear you're happy with it.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
My new MOST FAVORITE PS RING....WOO HOO!!!!

Lori

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Staci76, Dani, AmysBling, tannet, and loriken214 ! I cant wait to come back and post hand shots. My avc is such a little firecracker but I just cant seem to capture it on camera the way it sparkles IRL.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results