shape
carat
color
clarity

DOES REENA HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL US

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
AND SHOW US???? I THINK I JUST READ THAT IT"S ON HER FINGER!!!!
There BETTER be a PM waiting for me girl!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
you...? we are all DYING to see her ring! How am i going to sleep tonight w/out seeing her new "bling-bling"??

i can''t believe she would torture us like this. But then again... it''s Reena we are talking about.
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Reena~
You have to share the pics and fast! I''m going out of town for a week (Hawaii here I come!) and won''t have internet access most days. So let''s not keep us waiting!!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Per Reena:

well, now that i FINALLY have my own modern cushion on my finger, i can wholeheartedly second what MMM said . . . this freakin'' thing is like a DISCO ball. after seeing so many beautiful RBs here i started to worry that my own stone wouldn''t be up to par in terms of brilliance . . . but WOW. it sparkles its little a$$ off!
2.gif

i went through mark too and i can''t recommend him enough. (in fact, right now i want to HUG him! i am so pleased with my stone.)

guess what????

we''re engaged!
36.gif

it was so very romantic, and i am so thrilled to be engaged to my sweetie. this is a very happy time for us.

please don''t hate me, but we are in california so i won''t be able to post pics or proposal details until i get back home . . . which won''t be until . . .

the week of the 15th.
7.gif

sorry to be a tease, but i wanted to share the happy news with everyone here--you''ve all been so wonderful!--and also to explain why i haven''t posted for a while . . .

i''ll be back soon with pictures.
35.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
thanks for thinking of me guys!!! i am so happy and excited to be engaged. i PROMISE to post pics when i get back to new york but i am traveling for the next 2 weeks (researcher--im in your neck of the woods right now! and loving it!) and have no way to get the pics from the digital camera to the computer.
7.gif
thanks again for the nice wishes!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
You can come by my place and upload them....JK! I guess I can wait--especially considering I won''t be missing anything. So did you get engaged down here? If so, where? Details please!!!

Congratulations (I think?) Reena!!!

35.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Reena. We''ll all be awaiting your return early with the promise of those Leon pics, finger pics and proposal story.

reena

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2004 1
6.gif
9:56 AM
Author: researcher
You can come by my place and upload them....JK! I guess I can wait--especially considering I won''t be missing anything. So did you get engaged down here? If so, where? Details please!!!
hi! yes, we did get engaged out here . . . i''ll put the whole drawn out story in my post when i get back, but essentially brad kidnapped me when we got off the plane on saturday morning (i thought we were headed for the W downtown, which is where we were being put up for our interviews) and took me to the most beautiful resort on the ocean about 40 minutes north of san diego, in laguna beach. it''s called the montage--have you heard of it? it was the most romantic place i''ve ever been!
30.gif
we spent the day relaxing and then we went for a walk to see the sunset and he proposed on a cliff overlooking the water. it was perfect.

sorry, i''m STILL swooning about it . . .
9.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your engagement story already sounds so enchanting Reena - even in two words. All the best wishes !
35.gif

EZ-Monet

Rough_Rock

Congratulations Reena,

Enjoy this wonderful time to its fullest.

Gale

Shiny_Rock
Oh Reena! Congratulations to you and Brad. It sounds like a lovely proposal. Can''t wait to see pic of your ring, and hear more about your special moment.

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
You are making me tear up at work. What a great story. Can''t wiat to see the ring.

You are MMM and making me feel more confident in the cushion. I am glad the brillance is stunning. I am too excited for Thursday.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Reena, Never apologize for swooning. Swoon away girl.

That''s so romantic. I love to hear romantic proposals.
Enjoy the trip.
emteeth.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Reena, hurry back with pics!

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Reena!!! I can''t wait to see that beautiful ring!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
We have to wait how looonng for the pics !?!

A Leon creation - it must be yummy. Congrats to both of you.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Let me pipe in and say that the Montage in Laguna is amazing! What a fabulous place for your proposal.
Can''t wait for the pics.

reena

Ideal_Rock
thanks! i couldn't have imagined a more perfect place . . . we both just adore the beach, and this is the area of the country where we plan to start our life together, so . . .
30.gif

man, what's gotten into me? being proposed to has turned me into a total sap. oh well, i expect it will wear off

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement Reena. Can''t wait to see your ring.

So when are you moving out here to California? Websailor is a transplant from New York
if you get homesick and wanna talk.

reena

Ideal_Rock
soon, i fervently hope, cflutist! if my interviews this week go well that is . . .

today was the fourth day in a row here in SD without a cloud visible in the sky . . . im looking forward to being a transplant!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results