shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Asscher???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aronsh

Rough_Rock
Anybody have any insights as to how I can obtain the elusive Royal Asscher stone in a high color 3+ carat. I have already checked with Fabrikant and Fortunoff to no avail. Perhaps, can someone tell me of a few exclusive retailers around the country that carry Royal Asschers?
Much thanks in advance
Aron

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Daniel K
Icestore

If it has to be RA...

There is yet another ellusive breed of step cuts you may like, despite the lack of explicite pedigree. They are very stately looking and there aren't too many around. GIA calls them "step cut octagon" to account for very deeply cut corners like the old asschers had.
Since I see those words on a GIA cert once in a blue moon, here's one: 3.8cts F/VS1 Octagonal Step Cut Pictures are not great on the GCAL cert. Worth looking even just out of curiosity, IMO. :)

aronsh

Rough_Rock
Thanks Ana,
Do Icestore and Daniel K carry "Royal Asscher" stones or just the generic cuts

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/1/2004 8:44
6.gif
0 PM
Author: aronsh
Thanks Ana,
Do Icestore and Daniel K carry ''Royal Asscher'' stones or just the generic cuts
I believe both work with RA as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results