shape
carat
color
clarity

Cross your fingers for new Etsy vendor

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I've got my three graduating pairs of gemstones in both cool colors and warm. I've scoured and messaged, and now have quotes from a new Etsy vendor. Today I am ready to mail out the cool suite to have made into silver dangles, first the largest, then middle, and smallest on the end (opposite of what you'd traditionally expect). If these come back as I hope, I'll be following up immediately with the warm stones in 18k yellow gold.

This vendor has a very unique artistic vision and I'm hoping her workmanship is as good as her pictures. If so, I can see a rash of new projects for many of us. Here she is: http://www.etsy.com/people/AdziasJewelryAtelier?ref=ls_profile

Adzia example.jpg

IMG_3330.JPG

IMG_3338.JPG

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Uppy, very nice designs. You're a good detective, finding her. I love her style & she works in all metals, which is great.

Your stones are fab! Please post after the project is done -- I'd like to keep her in mind for the future. Can't wait to see your earrings!

--- Laurie

faegrace

Shiny_Rock
Upgradable ~

This is such a unique and smart project. Thank you for sharing pics of your warm and cool palettes, so gorgeous.., and thanks for the link. Be sure to keep us posted!

~ faegrace

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that store has some beautiful workmanship/designs. I'm really looking forward to this project of yours!! :naughty:

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Jewel, Faegrace, and TL. I'm really smitten with her Swirly collection!! Again, I'm using these silver earrings as a "test" of her skills. If they work out, I already have at least two other projects I'm ready to send to her!!

You can be sure I'll keep you updates. She will have to create waxes for my size stones, but from her profile description, she'll send pictures and there'll be contact back and forth until I get the design I want, so I get to sign off before she actually casts. I love that level of service!! Overall, she expects a timeline of 2-3 weeks from start to finish. :shock: I can't remember the last time I had that short a wait!

Stay tuned.....

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's smart of you to give her a "test run" in silver, and actually silver is harder to work than gold, so if she does a good job, then awesome.

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Exciting! I'll be very interested to see the project(s) when they're done...!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
What a great find, Uppy! I'm really looking forward to seeing how these turn out, especially since I have some pairs that I'd love to have set in those swirly baskets, too. ;-) Please keep us posted on the progress.

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Uppy, I'll be waiting for your results. I've had her on my favorites list for about eight months. Finger and toes crossed!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I ran across her store when I was looking for stack rings once. I really like her designs. I love the colors in your warm sets. Good luck, I'll be looking forward to seeing your projects with her.

chloeishere

Shiny_Rock
Those stones are stunning! I'm really interested in your experience-- it looks like she works in palladium, and her workmanship looks amazing!

FallenRox

Shiny_Rock
Exciting stuff! Look forward to the final product. Thanks for sharing :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results