shape
carat
color
clarity

RED SOX WON~!~!~!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Can you believe it finally happened>?????

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
YES!!!!! there are no words to describe how awesome they played! they are the true winners and deserve every glorious moment.

****************GO RED SOX**************

appl.gif
9.gif
appl.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
The curse has lifted...anyone think it has anything to do with the demolition of Babe's house when he was a Red Sock?
wink2.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
my heart is still beating a mile a minute...i don't think it has anything to do with the Tylenol Cold & Sinus non-drowsy meds i took, and that is keeping me up late!! it's because THE SOX won
2.gif
9.gif
!!!

WOOHOO

1.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
go.
sox.
36.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely cool. The cards didn''t even freaking try it seemed like.

The better team won!

JC

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS TO ALL RED SOX FANS! I can only imagine the euphoria that you are all experiencing at this point - OR - an extreme hangover from last night. HAHAHAHA...

36.gif

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
It is a great time to be from Boston! klr

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
14.gif

yowahking

Shiny_Rock
Keith Foulke''s parents live next to our parents here in AZ, so we became RED SOX fans this year (as well as missing Schilling from our team). Imagine betting when they were down 3-0 to the Yankees on not only beating them but sweeping the WS? BIG BUCKS!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to the Sox! They proved themselves the better team & they looked like they were having fun doing it!

And, wow - the eye candy that is J. Damon.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
i second that F&I...
18.gif
9.gif

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
I would have his baby.... that is what I keep telling my sweetie so he would grow that beard...
31.gif

KSparkles

Rough_Rock
I went to the Red Sox parade in Boston today and it was SO much fun! It was neat to see the team in real life, since I didn't get to go to any games this season. Johnny is very cute - even my mom has a crush on him! I hear he's getting married...wonder what his FI's ering looks like?!? Bet it's nice! GO SOX!!
36.gif
26.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results