shape
carat
color
clarity

Who is getting the IPAD 2?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
AprilBaby|1305084382|2918123 said:
I have an ipad2 but hated the new cover because it didn't protect the back. I got a wonderful leather cover from Yoobao that was highly recommended by macworld , covers the entire pad and only cost $39.

We ended up getting one. DH sold our iPad and then made me call about 2000000 stores looking for the black ipad2 16 gig wifi only (no 3g) and we eventually gave up and settled on the white one. We don't have a cover for it and DH was saying he didn't like it but we're not even using the camera so who cares if it's covered up.

It's fine. It's not as fast as I had hoped and I'm able to watch Netflix but still having problems like I did with our first one. Now, I wish we had kept the first one.

Oh, and he got me an ipod classic that same day, so that is added to our list of numerous apple items.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1305084382|2918123 said:
I have an ipad2 but hated the new cover because it didn't protect the back. I got a wonderful leather cover from Yoobao that was highly recommended by macworld , covers the entire pad and only cost $39.

I will have to look at that one April. I will mostly use mine at home-I am tired of fighting the kids for the computer. My DH has
had two laptops of his own. My sons school has a homework checking site called Renweb, and it was great last night checking
his grades and homework while in bed. I didn't have to run downstairs to check and then run back upstairs to his room to make
sure he was getting it all done. I love that if I think of something I want to look up, I just open the cover and it's on. Love that.

I went to Target today and found a neoprene zip top case so I can stick it in my travel purse for our trip. It was on clearance for 20 bucks
so that should hold me for a while. I think I bought 3 cases for my kindle until I found one I really liked, but they were all pretty
cheap.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results