Spectacular! Congratulations!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is pretty!!! and the picture of all of them together is amazing :love:

emeraldcrazed

Shiny_Rock
Dani-
It a truly amazing band! You have great taste! I will def visit IDJ when I visit nyc this summer.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you momoffive, drlover, and ec!!!!! :appl: You definitely need to visit IDJ when you come to NYC this summer!! They have really pretty stuff!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! Consider me jealous!!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful, Dani! I really love the way it looks on your hand. I'm a big fan of eternity bands, but I have to say that I don't always love the way the larger ones look on certain hands. You, my dear, can really pull this look off!

And, your collection is just to die for! I think it's a real crime that you don't wear your jewelry every single day of the year--it's all gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dani!!!! Wow that is a gorgeous band! :love: The stones look like they are great quality and the setting looks great, too! I LOVE how low set it is! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Envyme

Shiny_Rock
I love loovve love it! Enjoy your new eternity band!! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Your band is gorgeous. I bet is sparkles like crazy.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
It is soooo gorgeous! I think this thread pushed me over the edge to ordering one now that I know they have an upgrade policy on eternity bands! What is the policy btw? Enjoy your lovely new ring!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
FL Steph|1304679092|2913796 said:
It is soooo gorgeous! I think this thread pushed me over the edge to ordering one now that I know they have an upgrade policy on eternity bands! What is the policy btw? Enjoy your lovely new ring!

I was told by Luann that you get full credit for the original purchase price when trading in for larger melee. This is for earrings as well. I recently bought 2ctw huggies and those can be traded in. I am ordering an eternity band, same thing. Thats what sealed the deal for me!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
lbbaber|1304690207|2913876 said:
FL Steph|1304679092|2913796 said:

I was told by Luann that you get full credit for the original purchase price when trading in for larger melee. This is for earrings as well. I recently bought 2ctw huggies and those can be traded in. I am ordering an eternity band, same thing. Thats what sealed the deal for me!
Thank you! So you don't have to spend double or anything. Hmmm, my wheels are turning now!!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
BLINNNGGGG!!!! What a gorgeous band, your diamonds are beautiful and I love how blingy it is but still sits low on the finger.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!! HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLASSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAZAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!! Soooooooooooo stunning! ID JEWELRY ROCKS! MAZAL!!!! Love the baby arrows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Bliss, Stargrl, Steph, lkn, Marcy, Envy, DS, Haven & Amy!!!!! You are all so sweet!!!

Steph- There is a 100% upgrade policy on the e-bands at IDJ, which I think is FABULOUS!!!!! I took advantage of it already, and my original wasn't even one year old yet!!!! :bigsmile: I'm such a brat!!! ;))

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
Seriously, absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations and enjoy it :)

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful eternity ring. Enjoy!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Beth and brightice!!!!! :))

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it Dani! It's gorgeous. :love: :love:

I don't know much about IDJ but it seems that a lot of PSers have bought from them fairly recently. I'll have to keep them in mind if/when we're in a place to get an eternity band.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous eternity ring. It looks wonderful on your hand. Very classy and elegant. I love it.

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
You eternity band is GORGEOUS!!! It looks so good on your hand - such a great size - very substantial and holds its own beautifully! Your photos totally make me want one :Up_to_something: :saint: :love:

And thanks for alerting us to IDJ's upgrade policy - I had NO idea but that is a huge incentive! After seeing your beautiful bands, and the other gorgeous IDJ bands in recent months, it is very tempting to get a little one and then "grow" it over a few years... hmmm..

By the way, it looks beautifully low set - did you get it as low as possible, and do you know how high off the finger it is? It looks like you're wearing it effortlessly - it's a really great look.
Anyway, gorgeous, elegant classic band - enjoy it!!

Blessed12

Rough_Rock
Dani! Congrats, it is absolute perfection!!!! I hope and pray that I have a beautiful eternity like from IDJ in my future. :appl: :appl:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Zoe, Farley, LoveSt, and Blessed!!!! :appl:

LoveStreet- To be honest, I wasn't completely happy with my original e-band setting (it was quite a bit higher than this one). When I came back to upgrade the band, I had mentioned that to Yekutiel and he immediately suggested the lower setting. I am so glad he did. I like it much, much better. I don't know how high it actually sits off the finger, but I think it's the same setting as LALove's.

Thanks again all!!! :appl: :appl:

amillionstars

Rough_Rock
That eternity band is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations all around! :appl: The lower profile eternity band is exactly what I'm looking for. I posted in another area of the forum asking questions about Since1910's customizable e-bands, I am unfamiliar with IDJ (haha I'm really a newbie) that you have mentioned. I am considering a band of similar specs as yours, possibly to wear with a plain platinum band. Does IDJ have a website? (also, since1910 has a choice of F VS2 or G SI1-- for an eternity band, would any of you recommend sticking with the F VS2 or moving to the G SI1? it does save a good bit on the cost. Will the G SI1 make much difference in the brilliant sparkle? I'm looking at a band that totals 4.62 carats, size 5, platinum)...sorry for the billion questions :loopy:

Again, beautiful choice and it looks amazing on your hand! Thanks for any input anyone may have!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning band!! It looks lovely on you! :love:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful Dani, and looks so perfect on you!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much millionstarts, Cachette, & June!!!! Your sweet comments make me smile :bigsmile:

Millionstars- Yes, IDJ has a website, its www.idjewelryonline.com
I love the lower profile (you can specifically ask for this setting if you go with them). I am not sure about the stone comparison, but all my diamonds are ex cut and eyeclean-they sparkle enough for me!!! And IDJ prices cant be beat! I definitely think you should check them out if you're considering an e-band for sure!!! If you have any other questions please let me know!!!! ;))

amillionstars

Rough_Rock
Dani--

Thank you for the information! I just discovered PS about two weeks ago and have been lurking (such a creepy word lol) and learning so much. Your e-band is exactly the type I've been looking for. I'm getting ready to replace my original wedding set with a diamond e-band and comfort fit platinum band. I was so excited to read your post (and drool over the pics :love: ) about your e-band purchase from IDJ and hear that they are truly reputable and easy to deal with. Your strong attention to detail was exactly what I needed to see, reminding me of some details I will want to address when I order my ring. Thank you for sharing! I've been a bit concerned about the SI stones, but your band looks amazing and seeing how particular you are about quality, I trust that ordering SI stones will not disappoint. I'm using your notes as a bit of a 'cheat sheet' when ordering, and I will take the advice to contact the owner to make sure those specifics are addressed.

This seems like such an amazing community and what a fun subject to discuss and share: DIAMONDS! :love: (there are so many incredible rings on this site it's insane!)

When I have everything together and have my rings I will do my best to get a pic up. (we're in the process of moving :???: )

Again, thank you for the response! Cheers

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results