shape
carat
color
clarity

What jewelry pieces are really 'needed' in a wardrobe?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, I would love a pink sapphire ring-asscher cut would be perfect. Costco has some asscher cut earrings with a halo that I
have been wishing for-but I have committed to some BGD studs-so that will have to wait....

tzelin

Rough_Rock
luv2sparkle|1303910972|2906131 said:
Oooh, I would love a pink sapphire ring-asscher cut would be perfect. Costco has some asscher cut earrings with a halo that I
have been wishing for-but I have committed to some BGD studs-so that will have to wait....

Did you read my mind? It IS an asscher! But I have also always been telling myself that I need a DBTY bracelet. And now that I have found the perfect one... I think at the end of the day, we should get the piece that will get that speaks to us. :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tzelin check out these earring to go with your ring! love love love sigh.......... I am a hopeless bling lover....

535508.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
a dtby bracelet will always be available. A great asscher cut pink sapphire ring.... not so much...

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, what I wear most of the time:

wedding set
silver or white gold hoops
nice everyday watch
Roberto Coin tiny cross pendant

Like you, I do have some things that aren't so much in style and I do not wear them. Plus, I have some dressy things like strand of pearls and diamond and pearl bracelet and earrings, and I just never have an occasion to wear them. I also have a few RHR's, but I don't care much about wearing a ring on that hand. I have a few nice yg pieces that I just don't wear anymore now that I have white metals, but they have sentimental value and I can't part with them.

These are my jewelry basics and the things I wear most (or want to keep) besides the things above:

earrings: wg Roberto Coin woven hoops, diamond studs, white and Tahitian pearl studs

bracelet: 4 ct. tennis bracelet (rarely wear)

pendants: tahitian pearl, diamond solitaire project underway

watch: I have a Longines and Ebel watch that are a little more dressy than the everyday one because they have diamonds on them

I'd like a white south sea pearl pendant, maybe some small milgrain diamond hoops, and I have an interest in collecting some antique pieces. I also have daughters and justify my hobby by knowing the jewelry will be left to my girls or their children!

I do tend to stick to classics and those are the things that never go out of style.

tzelin

Rough_Rock
luv2sparkle|1303937845|2906486 said:
Tzelin check out these earring to go with your ring! love love love sigh.......... I am a hopeless bling lover....

Those are really beautiful! Unfortunately, I do not wear earrings. Yup, I do not have any piercings. :)) I think you are right, though. We should really get the pieces that will get the most wear. And most of the time, I'm wearing my pearl bracelets. :rodent:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a few pearl pieces. A pair of 10mm tahitian pearl earrings and a bracelet and pendant. 5 or 6 strands of honora pearls.

I bought a Honora Y necklace with tahitian pearls not long ago on QVC. I don't seem to wear those pieces much. I have been
stalking Pearl Paradise for a couple years and thinking about getting some Hanadamas but I just dont think I would wear them.
I love them, but ... I bought a beautiful strand for a friend who reached a milestone birthday and they are gorgeous. She doesn't
wear a lot of jewelry but she wears the strand and they are beautiful on her.

I think I would like more of a tin cup look. I would probably get more use out of that. My girlfriends and I have been talking about
going en masse to Pearl Paradise in LA. I think that would be a fun day!

tzelin

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a tin cup pearl bracelet, too! Do you like south sea pearls? By the way, a day trip to Pearl Paradise sounds heavenly! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results